Hallowed Nights Suggestions

19 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I’m getting worried that if they wait too much later to start a Hallowed Nights Event That Console players wont get to actually play it until After Halloween is already over.

PC players seem to get updates at least 1-2 weeks ahead of console.. and if They haven’t gotten it yet, then those of us on consoles are pretty much screwed I think. :(

They've been pretty good about keeping console up to date with PC for the events lately. It's the updates that will always be delayed for console. 

So I’m assuming that the teaser image of Wendy hugging Webber is because Wurt shows up.. which doesn’t really fit Wendy’s Persona seeing as she seems to be the only one who couldn’t careless about Maxwells horrifying campfire stories, meanwhile everyone else is cowering in fear.

But eh.. guess we won’t know for sure until the official reveal.

6 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

So I’m assuming that the teaser image of Wendy hugging Webber is because Wurt shows up.. which doesn’t really fit Wendy’s Persona seeing as she seems to be the only one who couldn’t careless about Maxwells horrifying campfire stories, meanwhile everyone else is cowering in fear.

But eh.. guess we won’t know for sure until the official reveal.

There is a difference between being frightened and grossed out

Also when will JoeW post some sorts of news or updates ): I really am starving for something, literally give us a new teaser img or LITERALLY ANYTHING

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Estou preocupado que, se eles esperarem muito mais tarde para iniciar um evento Hallowed Nights, os jogadores do console não conseguirão jogá-lo até que After Halloween já termine.

Os jogadores de PC parecem receber atualizações pelo menos uma a duas semanas antes do console. E se eles ainda não o receberam, então nós, os consoles, estamos ferrados, eu acho. :(

I believe they will be released at the same time as it has been so far, klei is to be congratulated as it has gotten quick updates on the console

On 10/13/2019 at 2:52 AM, Mike23Ua said:

Okay so if there’s supposed to be a character Rework every month who is this months supposed to be? 

We know that Hallowed Nights And New Character are coming at the same time but there’s been little to no news about who is in line for updates.

DLC characters and reworks don't usually coincide. We'll probably get the rework (of Wendy probs, but I'd love a Walani rework) on November and either the last DLC character or another rework in December with Winter's feast.

Archived