Hallowed Nights Suggestions

Agreed on being tired of jumpscare zombies and the like when there are much better options for truly unexpected jumpscares, but they have potential in DST now with the moon.
I'd actually kinda like some chill zombies.
Like...maybe on full moons just have a low chance of popping out of a grave instead of a ghost and start dancing.
That'd be sick.

Oh the moon... f*** okay I forgot about Werepigs... yeah those enemies must be there too! It’s Halloween after all..

My favorite zombie game ever of all time used to be the original Dead Rising,(the first dark gritty one exclusive to Xbox 360..) but State of Decay has replaced it as my all time favorite- SOD isn’t your typical Zombie game.. and that’s what I love about the franchise.. but anyway uh yeah Werepigs are an absolute must for Hallowed Nights!

More Heloween themed skins for practical items. Cuz some skins are coll but they're for items you're never going to use

-Jack-O-Lantern skin for lantern or moogles or miner hat

-Spooky Fire Pit skin. Maybe bone-themed

Just add skins for items that are actually going to be used and not something like Fashion Watermelon or Bat Bat

Jack-o-Lantern skin for miner's helmets would be EPIC.  Basically you'd be wandering around with a pumpkinhead.  That was also useful.  XD

"Chill" zombies that dance...again I'm seeing that one old cartoon with the happy dancing skeletons.  I'm also remembering a kind of spooky time that turned _sad_ in my Sims 3 game...

One night, when Sim-Willow was out at her part-time graveyard keeper job (yeah it should've been Wendy, but I didn't have her in the game yet) and earning money while lowering her charisma but raising her magic defence (wait no that's Princess Maker 2).  Back at Willow's "wilderness lot", this old guy wandered onto her yard/home, looked lost for a bit, and then...randomly died.  Willow didn't see this (but I did), came home from work, lit the firepit to warm up for a bit, and then went to sleep in her tent.

It was the full moon that night, so later on a zombie wandered by.  As you do.  (There are also werewolves and in fact one of them is her neighbor from across the street.  Willow met him at the same summer carnival where she won the teddy bear I then named "Bernie".)  The zombies are apparently very polite zombies/follow traditional vampire rules so she could NOT come in to a "dwelling" unless invited in, even a tent apparently? so she kept rampaging around in front of Willow's tent in annoyance.

...unTIL she saw the gravestone of the old dude who had died earlier.  And then, the zombie...started weeping and wailing and crying the entire rest of the night!  It was SO SAD.  I moused over her and realised she had the same last name as the guy who died!  I was just sitting there like "MY HEART!"  :(  I guess in the Sims universe even the already-dead can mourn their lost loved ones.  

Yeah it's a story from another game (although it does involve Willow) but COME ON!  When else is it gonna be so appropriate?  : P

...Notorious

On 10/6/2019 at 4:05 AM, Axelocke said:

Here's a quick Klaus Wortox I whipped up a little bit ago, not sure if this'd fit better with Hallowed Nights or Snowfallen, but it is a costume, so...

image.png.4988c0cf326112854214b9ec9bae61a6.png

image.png.07f17fa9adf67c08b2245dc8679818be.png

I live And breathe for this! It looks great!! And Klaus is my favourite entity in dont starve. Id throw money at this for days

Now would be a good time to also add the Funko Pop skins into the console versions of the game..

Wendys Mourning Veil, Willows Burning Witch Hat, Wilson’s Tesla Lantern And Webber’s Cobweb Umbrella all perfectly fit within the “Halloween” Theme.

Not sure if “Grinch”

Wormwood wouldn’t be better suited for a Christmas Skin instead of Halloween but either way that’s absolutely Effing Hilarious!!! Thanks, I laughed so hard & now...

I’ll never be able to look at Wormwood the same way ever again. (P.S. I still want that totally normal tree Skin though!)

8 hours ago, Russian Philin said:

Some ideas

Those are really cute! Warly's skin works as a double en tendre due to being a chef and he'd slurp his soup.

7 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Wormwood wouldn’t be better suited for a Christmas Skin

I want him to be pointsetta themed for the prettiness.

35 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Apex Legends Halloween content will go live on October 15th, .... This means console games are starting their October Halloween content updates.

When is Hallowed Nights Starting?! ITS TIME!!!!

Well, last thursday klei said they will give us more details soon, so maybe we will hear some news today if not then next thursday. I think hallowed nights will star 17 october if news will be announced today or 24 october if news will be announced next week.

15 hours ago, Axelocke said:

These are great ideas! Well done! :D

:wilson_love:Thank you =) 

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

Those are really cute! Warly's skin works as a double en tendre due to being a chef and he'd slurp his soup.

^w^ And thank you, Spatch:wilson_love:

6 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Good ideas

:wilson_dorky:Thank you, dear friend OwO

3 hours ago, Kuba5565 said:

or 24 october if news will be announced next week.

Isn't that a bit late for a Halloween event 'w' like if it goes on for 2 weeks or so it will go past the Halloweeny mood and transition into Xmas mood (at least for me)

30 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Isn't that a bit late for a Halloween event 'w' like if it goes on for 2 weeks or so it will go past the Halloweeny mood and transition into Xmas mood (at least for me)

Previous dates were : 25 october ,30 october and 18 october so it was late too except maybe 18 one but it lasted shorter. 25 and 30 ones lasted to the december but it's becouse of the forge. Klei annouce news at least one week before the update so i think 24 october is very likely if we don't get news today.

I don’t even have 1000 spools so yeah let’s not make items weaveable and say we did, instead I think it would be nice to just be given a special treat for logging in on Halloween. Possibly that creepy cauldron? Idk.. something.

Making us weave it just means I’ll yet AGAIN for another year miss out.. and I’m pretty sure that’s not Klei’s intentions, (or atleast I hope not :( )

4 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I don’t even have 1000 spools so yeah let’s not make items weaveable and say we did, instead I think it would be nice to just be given a special treat for logging in on Halloween. Possibly that creepy cauldron? Idk.. something.

Making us weave it just means I’ll yet AGAIN for another year miss out.. and I’m pretty sure that’s not Klei’s intentions, (or atleast I hope not :( )

If it'll be weavable you could wave it all year round not just in halloween.

On 10/1/2019 at 2:02 AM, Mike23Ua said:

If Walani is added- Witches Broom.. Reskins Surfboard to look like a Witches Broom. 

It was confirmed that this character would be completely unique and brand new, Not from a previous game or from unused-files.

7 hours ago, Averagewx78main said:

It was confirmed that this character would be completely unique and brand new, Not from a previous game or from unused-files.

Yeah man I know the upcoming character is New.. but Warly was from Shipwrecked DLC and they added him anyway, I’m hoping they do the same for the rest of the Shipwrecked & Hamlet Character cast.

Well maybe not Wheeler- she sounds OP. LoL

I have enough faith in klei at this point, that i’m absolutely certain the character they deliver will be great. As for halloween ideas, itd be cool if there was a seasonal boss, like some sort of pumpkin king you could summon, dropping halloween themed gear like the bat bat or a candy weapon or tool

Archived