Hallowed Nights Suggestions

It’s Officially October you guys know what that means!!! Outside of it being my favorite time of the year lol it’s Time for Halloween!!! So let’s get your ideas on what A Hallowed Nights Event should include, character skins, Item Skins, new decorations, new gameplay features you name it! Here’s mine:

Witches Cauldron- Reskins Crockpot with Erie Green Flames Classic black witch crockpot, with Tentacles hanging out the edge.

If Walani is added- Witches Broom.. Reskins Surfboard to look like a Witches Broom. 

Flaming Pit of the lost souls- Reskins Firepit to have green flames, a more gothic look, and tiny little ghost souls that float up out of it screaming. (Would be about like burning living logs I guess)

Vampiric Fountain, this ones pretty simple- a Water Fountain That instead of flowing water, flows blood. I’d of course like to have a NORMAL fountain too though.

Halloween Costumes!!! All sorts of Halloween Outfits, Mummy, Witch, Vampire, Frankenstein/Bride of Frankenstein, Headless Horseman, Sea Monster, Werewolf, Zombie, A Erie light blue see-through Pirate ghost (that looks more like a Maxwell Shadow Clone then it does the actual Ghosts in DST) 

I want a Firepit, a Crockpot and a torch but all with Erie green flames instead of the normal flame.

I guess that’s about it.. we need Halloween content!

37 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Vampiric Fountain, this ones pretty simple- a Water Fountain That instead of flowing water, flows blood. I’d of course like to have a NORMAL fountain too though

The moon dial is, for all intents and purposes, a fountain; a very cool one at that. A vampiric version filling with blood instead of water could be cool, and also thematic since `bloody moon` is a thing

3 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

The rest of the cast getting halloween-themed skins

Newly added characters like Wortox, Wormwood and Warly could get their costume-themed skins. Or maybe haloween ones. Cough cough Klei add Minotaur Wormwood cough cough

I have idea for their halloween skins:

Wortox - hound

Wormwood - totally normal tree

Warly - carrat or saladmander

13 minutes ago, maciu67 said:

I don't know how Woodie can tolerate Halloween. He is Catholic.

Maybe he's smart enough to understand that it's a social even themed around pumpkins and spooky things and not some "ooga booga let's all hail the might god of spookiness for good fortune" stuff from middle ages?

What I want for this years Halloween nights is the following (maybe some of this mechanics/thing are just for fun so be aware) :

-All campfires built during the event will have permanent green fire.

-Pumpkins will have a higher chance to grow on farms.

-Pumpkins will randomly spawn on the world.

-Scarecrows will sometimes shake an make some sounds.

-Bats that drains sanity now spawns mining rocks and killing monsters.

-Skeletons will sometimes talk to you when near.

-pig king in a costume.

-New potions and reskins.

-Hallowed pumpkins will last 2 times more.

-When insane,players will start to hear a distorted sound of “spooky scary skeletons”

4 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Maybe he's smart enough to understand that it's a social even themed around pumpkins and spooky things and not some "ooga booga let's all hail the might god of spookiness for good fortune" stuff from middle ages?

It's not that Halloween is "the devil's festiwal". The day after Halloween we have much more important festiwal.

13 minutes ago, Bernado1 said:

What I want for this years Halloween nights is the following (maybe some of this mechanics/thing are just for fun so be aware) :

-All campfires built during the event will have permanent green fire.

-Pumpkins will have a higher chance to grow on farms.

-Pumpkins will randomly spawn on the world.

-Scarecrows will sometimes shake an make some sounds.

-Bats that drains sanity now spawns mining rocks and killing monsters.

-Skeletons will sometimes talk to you when near.

-pig king in a costume.

-New potions and reskins.

-Hallowed pumpkins will last 2 times more.

-When insane,players will start to hear a distorted sound of “spooky scary skeletons”

I agree with all of that exept "Bats that drains sanity now spawns mining rocks and killing monsters." if it would happen too much that would be just annoying at least for me.

42 minutes ago, Kuba5565 said:

I agree with all of that exept "Bats that drains sanity now spawns mining rocks and killing monsters." if it would happen too much that would be just annoying at least for me.

In my opinion this is actually good,because it would induce you to make some potions to get rid of the bats,which reinforces the theme of Halloween.

Spoiler

But I can see people getting mad with this because they killed a spider,got stun locked by the bats and died by other spiders.

-A bee queen costume for either Wortox or Wormwood

-A pumpkin costume for wormwood

-A fuel weaver costume for wortox

-A ewecus costume for warly

-A skin for the meat effegy or the scarecrow to make them look like skeleton

-A skin for the boomerang that makes it look like a bat (#batman)

-A skin for the shadow manipulator to make it look more spooky

-A skin for jack o lanterns to have variety

32 minutes ago, Warlockadamm said:

-A bee queen costume for either Wortox or Wormwood
[...]
-A ewecus costume for warly
[...]

5 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

latest?cb=20161125183230latest?cb=20161104185735latest?cb=20141205090555

The Bee Queen Costume would rather fit Wormwood: Her style fits pretty much to Wormwood (especially horns and mouth). During spring, his horns & the prominent mane will grow a bit. Besides that, Wormwood has just like the Bee Queen his own Bees which do follow him during spring (but unlike the Bee Queen, his bees do actually hurt him).

For Wortox I prefer the idea from this topic: The No-Eyed Deer skin looks pretty nice on him.

About Warly: His beard looks almost like Steel Wool, so the Ewecus might fit him.

Archived