What games have you been playing?

ImDaMisterL

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

5bdab2482f28f_arielannoyed.png.f574231769332c303613fd8278456979.pngSoooooooooo... Bendy is being a little crap again with the save file bug. I'll probably play some more tomorrow but I might have to save the game twice just so I know I DID SAVE IT.

I do this most of the time anyway! You can never be too sure when it comes to save files.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

I do this most of the time anyway! You can never be too sure when it comes to save files.

Bendy is probably the first time I've had to save scum anyways. Chapter five is so furstrating since they placed the save point halfway in at the archives.

23 hours ago, minespatch said:

5bdab2482f28f_arielannoyed.png.f574231769332c303613fd8278456979.pngSoooooooooo... Bendy is being a little crap again with the save file bug. I'll probably play some more tomorrow but I might have to save the game twice just so I know I DID SAVE IT.

best of luck to you with bendy,

Hopefully it can be resolved with haste and ease,

• Like 1

Just now, Weavilemeinfep said:

best of luck to you with bendy,
Hopefully it can be resolved with haste and ease,

I got fed up earlier this year due to me being stuck in one area TWICE due to the character not opening up a area. Finally got a book and decided to retry it.

ive also did a speedrun of Katana ZERO20191021174340_1.thumb.jpg.5f69686adda6ccfba550cdb9930cf46d.jpg

its not the best, but hey, it's pretty ok,
i also didnt have Hard Mode and No Slowmo on, Started from the first level, and my wep was the default Katana, so besides switching hard mode off, all of the options were basically untouched, Granted, i may try to do better,
Def can reduce the amount of deaths i got, and can shave a few minutes and seconds off.

• Like 2

recently got 2 games:

Pathologic Classic HD: which i wanted for a p long time, even more that Pathologic 2 is out

and Lakeview Valley: as i adore Lakeview Cabin Collection, it just feels like if Stardew Valley was made with the themes of 80's/90's horror films, and i adore the old horror vibe.

• Like 1

so its been a while, and i've been playing some more games, like Hades, which despite the whole Epic store deal thing, came out on steam to pretty much tremendous praise, Pistol Whip, which, i think, ranks higher than Beat Saber for vr rhythm games, Celeste, which i absolutely adore, Valfaris, which is pretty epic, and a bunch more, along with Mad Max and the complete pack for F.E.A.R which i havent played yet, but i bought them, just in case,

also, i just got wind of this

Spoiler

ladies, gentlemen,

lets, freakin, go.

• Like 2

Between work and art I've managed a few hours of LISA: The Painful RPG. I've had most of the life-ruining content spoiled, but there is more game to explore and experience, such as all the jokes 'n whatnot. It's been good.

Endlessly fascinated how this game was made in RPG Maker. I used to play around with an older version as a kid and it's great to see that a game this complex and interesting has been made in the engine. It's pretty much unrecognisable.

• Like 2

On 12/20/2019 at 8:07 AM, ResettePlayer said:

LISA: The Painful RPG

Man, I loved that game. Formed kind of a pair with Undertale due to the time that I first played both.
LISA to bring all of the horribleness and pointlessness of life and how natural and easy it is for absolutely everything to go wrong to the forefront.
Undertale immediately after to say that that's ok and there are little good and pure experiences to balance that out.
I mean, I did the genocide route eventually of course, but it was nice while it lasted.

Cleansing experience, altogether.

• Like 2

Having finally found where Dark Souls 3's savefiles are located in our internet cafés (which usually get deleted via Deepfreeze) I managed to save them and finally got to play a serious playthrough.

I am now currently at Cathedral of the Deep, having already rushed down Farron Keep with a SL 32 greatsword-maining, butt-kicking, Antiquated Set-wearing, strength oriented warrior who I had the immediate affectionate idea to name Rosa. I'm torn between using the Claymore, the Hollowslayer Greatsword, the Zweihander, Astora Greatsword, Greatsword and the Farron Greatsword.

Though, my God if it didnt take me a span of two hours within two separate days to figure out and and beat the Abyss Watchers. For once I actually screamed in the internet café in victory, spouting "F$&@ YES, F$&@ING FINALLY" over and over again.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

My kid finally asked about the N64 sitting up on the shelf. After displaying all the games the first thing she goes for is Turok for the "spooky dinosaur". We've been playing a lot of Banjo Kazooie and Ocarina of Time lately. 

this so pure omg ;-;

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just finished BOTW, by complete accident. I intended to to to Hyrule Castle and find my last memory, but stumbled my way into the boss room.

I had no idea how to parry, and I cannot do any of those combo's for the life of me. Most of the battle was me screaming and trying to lean how to do the thing the game wanted me too. Epic gamer move.

It's a seriously great game. Like, best I've ever played great. It's not perfect, and there are quite a few flaws, but the experience it creates is something you cant miss. Definitely worth getting a switch for.

I've also been playing Invisible Inc, recently got the Contingency Plan DLC and finished vanilla easy mode. Only took thirty five hours.Both Contingency and experienced are kicking my ass. I also tried out the alpha, which is more in line with your regular super spy atheistic and has a few gameplay changes. The cyberpunk's grown on me. After all, in what other game can I fulfill both my Marxist and super spy fantasies at the same time? I'm still not a big fan of the music, not enough jazz. I normally just play some Lupin OST or a Father John Misty album, seeing as they fit the game quite well.

Why didn't we get more stuff for this game....

• Like 4

My Nintendo Switch is kinda the only platform I use nowadays but occasionally I play on my PC.
Super Smash Bros Ultimate has consumed a considerable amount of my time but if I'm not playing that then Vampyr, Castle Crashers, and Bayonetta.

Smash Bros is Smash Bros and I have the Fighter's Pass DLC so my current favorite is Terry.

Vampyr (while super duper buggy at times) I really love? It's probably because of the main character's design and I'm a dork for sad boys. I have been taking breaks from it since it is a lot of work just walking around with no fast travel so I'm just past the part where

Spoiler

Jonathan joined the Ascalon Club and has to investigate the skal disease. Shocking update: they blow up and they spit poison so that's new.

Castle Crashers was a game I used to have on my Xbox 360 and when I heard it came to Switch, I just had to play it again because I did miss it so. What I didn't miss was how strong the bosses were, lol.

Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 were actually the first games that I had for Switch which was a gift from my grandma. Both games I find very fun but I do prefer Bayo 2 since I'm absolutely terrible at combo moves at times. But it's still a super fun set of games that I've beaten but now I'm trying to 100% the game.

• Like 3