What games have you been playing?

ImDaMisterL

Played through the Sevtech modpack with a friend a few weeks ago, and we're currently pushing through the end of Calamity in Terraria, we're probably gonna stop when we've gotten the Soul of Eternity from Fargos. Or earlier if I get bored of it again haha.

Might get back into Slay the Spire, or god forbid League (pls someone stop me). Was looking at Heartbeat because it looked cool, but all of the controversy around it kinda pushed me into playing other stuff instead. Kinda wanna play DST again, but tbh I desperately want Wendyflower and if I play this game more regularly I can't promise myself I won't waste $10 on it

Edited by Rosten
  • Like 1

quite a bunch:
Arizona Sunshine, Oxygen Not Included, The Long Dark, Later Alligator, Ion Fury, DEATHGARDEN: Bloodharvest, Immortal Redneck, Battalion 1944, Hot Lava, Don't Starve Together, Hacknet, System Shock 2, DUSK, Sunset Overdrive, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow Of Chernobyl, Noita, SUPERHOT: Mind Control Delete, H3VR, and Sniper Elite 3,

Hoping to get back and finish KILLER7, DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, Zero Escape: The Nonary Games, Lost In Vivo, and Don't Escape: 4 Days To Survive,

Edited by Weavilemeinfep
i remembered some more games i play rn
  • Like 2

I found an "old?" gem i used to play. "The powder toy", it is a free to play physics Sandbox game.(i mainly try to find the funniest ways to destroy stuff other people made (like nuklear Reaktors!(or art )))

PS.

On 2.10.2019 at 10:04 AM, minespatch said:

We'll just say its a very adult version of pokemon with facebook gaming mechanics.

Why does that kind of thuff always come from you @minespatch ? :D

Edited by I_Link_I
  • Haha 1

On the topic of games i can easily access i play Zombsroyale.io, Mobile Leguends (not so much because my fellow filipinos are sadly extremely toxic when things come down to the wire) various shoddy games from shoddy websites like Y8, and since Canis has introduced me to SCPs I started SCP:CB. Though im holding off because finals.

Though i gave in and contined on my mod collection, and got

- Fossils and Archaeology,

- Twilight Forest,

- Galacticraft, and

- Mekanism

up and running, Planning to get Buildcraft, IndustrialCraft and most especially the Aether 2 mod next.

(Just such a shame the Voltz mods are out of support... I miss the intricate deadliness oresent in the various explosives provided by the ICBM mod. Most of my Gr. 7 life was wasted simply by happily detonating countless Red Matter and Antimatter explosives, and crashing the game with Exothermic and Endothermic explosives.)

• Like 1

On 10/8/2019 at 4:14 PM, ResettePlayer said:

Can confirm that Later Alligator is amazing.

Reveal hidden contents

Worth every penny.

5d9cfbe33d926_Screenshot(118).thumb.png.cc3bdf4f1975684018503e38a651a7df.png

when i saw Skidz Valentino, its just adorable,
also ngl, The Knife made me fall for him,

and a bit of an update: Recently got Rain World and All Walls Must Fall, spretty gud.

other than that, progressed a small bit in DanganRonpa, Actually managed to get to day 30 in a solo servo in DST, but got ganged by the Deerclops, so gonna restart and focus on making a crockpot asap,

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Weavilemeinfep said:

when i saw Skidz Valentino, its just adorable,
also ngl, The Knife made me fall for him,

I don't know if I could narrow down my favourites, I was losing my mind with half of them. I love how Slick Mickey is one of the first people you meet, helping set the tone of absurdity if Pat didn't do a good enough job on his own. I relate to Gary. But oh, Big Mama's whole thing is hilarious as well. 

On another note, I must've listened to that main theme (variations and remixes included) a gazillion times and it's still a banger.

#SavePat

Spoiler

5da4fa42a906f_Screenshot(130).thumb.png.80109a6a4be150dc39f10c8f182ec53c.png

Other games: Griftlands and Hot Lava. Been thinking about Darkest Dungeon lately--perhaps due to be sucked into that vortex again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just finished my critical mode run in KH3, man that was fun. Now time to go back for cleanup...

Also playing, and still playing:

• Skullgirls
  • Basically all of Kingdom Hearts
  • Gravity Rush (both the original and the sequel)
  • ONI

I must do all the things...I'm not a total completionist, I'm like a completionist lite. :wilson_sneaky:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Apex

You know...
The first experience I had with that game, not too long ago, was visiting family and hearing this from the other room.
Ended up getting really excited because the motif in one part sounds a lot like this and I thought it was some super hype remix they'd put in part of the RE2 remake and...

I stalk the subject of game development and the use of leitmotifs just makes me really excited.

Apex music still seems hype af, tho.

Edited by maradyne
  • Like 1