Kuba5565

The Biggest Fears of DST and DS Characters

Hornete    1,133

I always like to think that for Webber's backstory, he got eaten by the spider in the real world and got discriminated for being "colored" it's dark, but god damnit I'd love it.

Not love webber being discriminated, I mean the darkness of that idea.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

kiwikenobi    580

I think that Wilson's greatest fear would be insanity. It's implied that nightmare fuel is literally the stuff of nightmares, and it's perceived differently by each person to be more frightening to them. Wilson's reaction to nightmare fuel is "this stuff is crazy!" And I think that losing control of his mind, as a scientist and an intellectual, would really be terrifying for him. As it would be for most people, but I think that he might dread losing his mind in particular, more than other people would.

In contrast, I think that Maxwell's greatest fear might be getting stuck back on the nightmare throne again, or being imprisoned or trapped in any way. Losing his mind is something that he not only doesn't have to worry about as much, but it might not frighten him as much as the idea of being trapped again. Alternately, his greatest fear might be that other people will find out about his true past as William Carter, which he obviously wants to keep secret, since he still goes by "Maxwell."

• Like 2

minespatch    60,724

Then THEM said "No, Woodie. You are the buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurds"
And then Woodie was a burb.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Kuba5565    1,099
9 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Willow: Losing Bernie, her Childhood friend, forever
Wendy: Losing Abigail, Vingettes confirm that she has to keep her personality or Abigail might move on
WX-78: Being on a Raft that's got only 1 HP left on a massive ocean without any land
Wickerbottom: Willow learning that books are flamable
Woodie: Losing Lucifer, possibly his Wife, we dont know *thanks Klei*
Wes: Speaking
Maxwell + Winona: Losing Charlie
Wigfrid: Anxiety (Any Form) preventing her from ever performing again
Webber: Losing his new Friends from the Constant
Warly: Losing Maman Angeline
Wortox: Turning into an Evil Monster like Krampus
Wormwood: Fire, aka Willow

Imagine if everybody got stuck in, a room full of nightmares and illusions that would become their fears and they would need to conquer their fears to escape and find others.

• Like 1

Pop Guy    3,513
21 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Wolfgang: Everything

Wendy: Nothing

Poetry :D

• Haha 2

Kuba5565    1,099
13 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

wes

wes is trully creepy but army of wes clones are terafing, look what happend in the story thread.