A Don’t Starve Together Story Written by the DST Forum Community.

2 hours ago, NormalPinkerton said:

What!? You can't just have a self insert!

Anyways the character that use as my profile pic appears and asks where the lunar island is.

1.yes I_can_I (the mod characters are back !)

2.Which one? You change them nearly every third days!

5 hours ago, I_Link_I said:

1.yes I_can_I (the mod characters are back !)

2.Which one? You change them nearly every third days!

A huge almost never ending meteor shower hits all over the map, Wendy and the rest of the DST cast were all predicting it’s arrival and all built an underwater sea base to be safe, but every non-DST character died out worse than the dinosaurs.

the story continues... but now there’s a huge problem- Warly is still in the Gorge all by himself preparing feasts... and all the readers of this story have forgotten all about him.

6 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

They made sure to set disease to "none" but accidentally made it a lights out world.

"Not again" said literally everyone as they look beyond the portal and into the darkness, feeling healthier then ever due to lack of disease. Anti-vax was at an all time high in this server.

17 minutes ago, FabopFrankie said:

"Not again" said literally everyone as they look beyond the portal and into the darkness, feeling healthier then ever due to lack of disease. Anti-vax was at an all time high in this server.

No matter how many times the server is reset- Batman still saves the day in chapter one and Warly is stuck in the Gorge all alone that’s the way things must be.

Then, In a flash of light, The Heavens burst asunder and out falls Warly as a perpetual dawn doth break. As it turns out, Warly had spent so much time in the gorge cooking, that the Wyrm grew so fat that it burst, tearing a hole between realities, returning Warly to the crew and acting as a new sun in the lights out world. one that can not set

2 hours ago, Theukon-dos said:

Then, In a flash of light, The Heavens burst asunder and out falls Warly as a perpetual dawn doth break. As it turns out, Warly had spent so much time in the gorge cooking, that the Wyrm grew so fat that it burst, tearing a hole between realities, returning Warly to the crew and acting as a new sun in the lights out world. one that can not set

So Gnaw start a diet, closing the gap between realities, making the world go dark once again.

Willow thinks "who should I burn now? I already did wormwood... let's try this one now"

Willow sets Maxwell on fire

19 minutes ago, trinket_4 said:

So Gnaw start a diet, closing the gap between realities, making the world go dark once again.

Willow thinks "who should I burn now? I already did wormwood... let's try this one now"

Willow sets Maxwell on fire

Waxwell screams as he melts. Willow realized he was a really good candle. The others had realized what would come next.

40 minutes ago, Xenologist said:

Waxwell screams as he melts. Willow realized he was a really good candle. The others had realized what would come next.

Wendy gives Willow Abigails Flower expecting her to burn it which she does and Summons Abigail, now at least Wendy has a light source to guide her through this dark world of lights out mode.

55 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Wendy gives Willow Abigails Flower expecting her to burn it which she does and Summons Abigail, now at least Wendy has a light source to guide her through this dark world of lights out mode.

Meanwhile, Wolfgang retreated underground, surrounding himself with Light Bulbs, Stars, firepits, and Lanterns while wearing a Magiluminescence and a Moggles, while under the effects of Glow berries.

Archived