Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Mike23Ua

A Don’t Starve Together Story Written by the DST Forum Community.

Mike23Ua    1,422

Okay so with no exciting news about the game since Woodies Refresh and the Salty Dog Beta the forums are pretty quite, I recall not to long ago that Klei was looking to hire people for Story Narrative and Art Direction.

So I have decided that who better to write a story for Don’t Starve Together then the DST Community themselves! Here is how it works- every forum member (including the actual game dev’s if they wanna get in on the fun and have the time) get to write an actual DST story.. but TOGETHER, to do this and to make it fun for everyone- your only allowed to post one sentence and then before you can post again 3-5 other forum members (depending on how much activity this thread gets) have to add to the story first.

I want to take the time here to say that this is meant to be FUN so please don’t be a jerk and post things that derail the entire story with stuff like Wilbur decided to stick a Banana in his Butt because he is a Monkey.

To participate you copy the story up to its current point & then post your sentence.

I’ll go first-

Wilson awakens after being drug into a strange new world full of mystery Magic & Science!

Hornete    1,465
9 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Wilson awakens after being drug into a strange new world full of mystery Magic & Science!

A man walks up to him and says

IhOffXn.png

(Image by Zeklo, back in the beginnings of maxwell memes)

trinket_4    789
9 minutes ago, Hornete said:

A man walks up to him and says

IhOffXn.png

(Image by Zeklo, back in the beginnings of maxwell memes)

And Wilson remember what his mom always said "if a stranger offers you muhsrooms, you say yes"

NormalPinkerton    1,458
2 minutes ago, sinisterrkid said:

And so Maxwell reaches into his pockets and says: Well then, take these with me as we venture into the Pig King's Pig Village

While on their way Maxwell stopped and said: The village is far away but I know a shortcut, all we have to do is build a boat.

Kuba5565    1,961
7 minutes ago, GrandTardigrade said:

Maxwell jumped onto the land immediately but Wilson tried to patch the boat.

Wilson was succesfull at patching the boat but gave Maxwell an engry look for not helping him.

Mike23Ua    1,422
1 minute ago, Kuba5565 said:

Wilson was succesfull at patching the boat but gave Maxwell an engry look for not helping him.

Just then a maniac Lumberjack leaps out of a nearby forest yelling Timber whilst chopping wood.

SinancoTheBest    1,494
1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

Just then a maniac Lumberjack leaps out of a nearby forest yelling Timber whilst chopping wood.

Curious of this mysterious creature with ginger hair, the unlikely duo took out their torches and prepared their rocks to throw if need be.

I_Link_I    555
1 minute ago, NormalPinkerton said:

He challanged them to duel because they chopped in his teritory

Just then all of them realise a huge tree walking towards them with an angry expression

mathem99    1,590
5 minutes ago, I_Link_I said:

Just then all of them realise a huge tree walking towards them with an angry expression

Wilson ran away screaming like a little girl

Mooagain    1,757
36 minutes ago, mathem99 said:

Wilson ran away screaming like a little girl

The Lumberjack pulls out an animal statue stuffed with meat and begins to eat it.

FuffledBeeQueen    3,265
25 minutes ago, Starlogy said:

and proceeds to die, as he realized he only had 19 HP.

Maxwell laughed at this event and summoned a Shadow Duelist with his remaining Nightmare Fuel to fend off the Angry Tree Guard

Mike23Ua    1,422
1 minute ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Maxwell laughed at this event and summoned a Shadow Duelist with his remaining Nightmare Fuel to fend off the Angry Tree Guard

But the Tree Guard becomes even more enraged because a dark haired girl holding a lighter sets it on fire.

Kuba5565    1,961

The others thanks the mysterious girl and welcomes her to the group, she told them that she saw someone else in the forest, a mime.