A Don’t Starve Together Story Written by the DST Forum Community.

Okay so with no exciting news about the game since Woodies Refresh and the Salty Dog Beta the forums are pretty quite, I recall not to long ago that Klei was looking to hire people for Story Narrative and Art Direction.

So I have decided that who better to write a story for Don’t Starve Together then the DST Community themselves! Here is how it works- every forum member (including the actual game dev’s if they wanna get in on the fun and have the time) get to write an actual DST story.. but TOGETHER, to do this and to make it fun for everyone- your only allowed to post one sentence and then before you can post again 3-5 other forum members (depending on how much activity this thread gets) have to add to the story first.

I want to take the time here to say that this is meant to be FUN so please don’t be a jerk and post things that derail the entire story with stuff like Wilbur decided to stick a Banana in his Butt because he is a Monkey.

To participate you copy the story up to its current point & then post your sentence.

I’ll go first-

Wilson awakens after being drug into a strange new world full of mystery Magic & Science!

1 minute ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Maxwell laughed at this event and summoned a Shadow Duelist with his remaining Nightmare Fuel to fend off the Angry Tree Guard

But the Tree Guard becomes even more enraged because a dark haired girl holding a lighter sets it on fire.

Archived