New Firepit skin for Hot Lava owners!

It's possible that:

1. JoeW was mistaken. When looking at the steam store page you can see that it says nothing about getting an extra copy while on DST it does. 

2. Joew was right but they changed their mind. 

3. Joew is right but whoever made the steam store page made a mistake.

18 minutes ago, MikoFanboy said:

But....but...

-snip-

I'm 99% sure that post is talking about DST. It's from 2018. The context would probably be even more apparent if you linked the thread and didn't just screencap it.

47 minutes ago, MikoFanboy said:

But....but...

770E9A34-1D40-4F72-B81C-9564C9E46216.thumb.jpeg.cc9b616ef39639fba95f318c75d9acc2.jpeg

Where is that from? I would bet it's from the DST subforum, not Hot Lava. Because DST does come with two copies (just like @MrKoopa said), but the latter doesn't (afaik). I see I'm not the first one figuring that out.

Anyways, this picture is from February 2018. More than 1,5 years earlier. If I'm not mistaken, Hot Lava wasn't even in beta back then, not to mention EA or full release...

2 hours ago, MikoFanboy said:

Ah, ok... actually it was my friend who sent me that screenshot

so does the the Klei still give you the extra copy affter you bought it or it was a old thing and they no longer does that?

That's for DST, not Hot Lava.

JoeW was talking about DST there. That's an old screenshot.

41 minutes ago, MikoFanboy said:

I'm petty sure that it used to give you an extra copy like DST

so I was confused why now it doesn't 

Hot Lava wasn't even purchasable when that comment was made. This has never been the case for Hot Lava, and still is not the case.

On 2019-09-21 at 5:24 PM, Mike23Ua said:

I kinda wish that all of the games skins were weavable- just some should obviously be at a much higher cost in weaving such as like 3000 spools to weave the Funko Pop Skins 300 spools more then weaving Wortox & Wormwood.)

i do not feel that this is unfair to people who bought Hot Lava or the Funko Pop Sets.. because they will save those spools and get the items for free while saving their earned clothing items, where as players who wish to weave them would have to spend at least roughly 2 and a half months in doing so destroying clothing items they may had wanted to keep in order to gather the spools required to unlock.

Im noticing in the forums some PC players have like 3000 item skins, and that’s a ridiculously large number.. but over on Consoles our item numbers don’t look anything at all like that. In fact,  I don’t even think I have a total of 30 to 40 collected items the entire time I’ve been playing the game.

I know that this is just me with some wishful thinking.. and the odds of something like this actually happening are slim to none, but I feel like being able to customize our characters & game items with these cool looking reskins is quite literally the BEST part of playing DST.

921A3786-08CB-4C5D-881C-20782615C12B.gif

The challenge and being able to play with friends should be the best part of playing DST, I love reskins too, but let's not forget the reason we play. :)

Archived