New Firepit skin for Hot Lava owners!

3 hours ago, Nino123 said:

Anyone knows how long the skin will be avalable? And if the game will be avalable on Mac ?

Hot Lava is on Apple Arcade now, meaning you can play it on your iPhone, iPad, and PC with MacOS.

But I guess only the steam version will give you this firepit skin.

9 hours ago, Skorne said:

Aw man. I want that skin but can't really justify buying a game just for it.

You shouldn't. There is a reason we don't promote these items at all. We're not trying to encourage people to buy something they aren't interested in buying, we're just sending a little thank you to the people who support us. 

Also, we have something coming for owning ONI too, it's just not quite ready yet. 

We're looking at how we can provide these items to console players as well, unfortunately we need support from the platform to allow us to do so. 

55 minutes ago, JoeW said:

You shouldn't. There is a reason we don't promote these items at all. We're not trying to encourage people to buy something they aren't interested in buying, we're just sending a little thank you to the people who support us. 

Also, we have something coming for owning ONI too, it's just not quite ready yet. 

We're looking at how we can provide these items to console players as well, unfortunately we need support from the platform to allow us to do so. 

What about Tencent Firepit and Torch??? We really needs this skins!!!

46 minutes ago, JoeW said:

the only problem I see with that... specially the ONI Alchemy Pod Skin is that its the only skin we got for that item so far.... 

I kinda wish that all of the games skins were weavable- just some should obviously be at a much higher cost in weaving such as like 3000 spools to weave the Funko Pop Skins 300 spools more then weaving Wortox & Wormwood.)

i do not feel that this is unfair to people who bought Hot Lava or the Funko Pop Sets.. because they will save those spools and get the items for free while saving their earned clothing items, where as players who wish to weave them would have to spend at least roughly 2 and a half months in doing so destroying clothing items they may had wanted to keep in order to gather the spools required to unlock.

Im noticing in the forums some PC players have like 3000 item skins, and that’s a ridiculously large number.. but over on Consoles our item numbers don’t look anything at all like that. In fact,  I don’t even think I have a total of 30 to 40 collected items the entire time I’ve been playing the game.

I know that this is just me with some wishful thinking.. and the odds of something like this actually happening are slim to none, but I feel like being able to customize our characters & game items with these cool looking reskins is quite literally the BEST part of playing DST.

921A3786-08CB-4C5D-881C-20782615C12B.gif

On 9/21/2019 at 5:24 AM, Mike23Ua said:

-snip-

I, totally, agree with you 100%!!
I know that Klei is held back by a lot of 'console limitations' .....but....i think there are ways around it. 
They say that they're working on a fix, and console players actually being able to purchase spools. I'm super excited about that....but....as for the 'unweavables' for console....Yes, I feel that we should be able to purchase them. We can't do the Metheus Puzzle, so we have to HOPE that we get the skins as a gift? 
So many skins that aren't readily available to us.....
But...
I do have faith in Klei....and high hopes that they come through for us console players in the near future. 

6 hours ago, JDiceArt777 said:
Spoiler

I, totally, agree with you 100%!!
I know that Klei is held back by a lot of 'console limitations' .....but....i think there are ways around it. 
They say that they're working on a fix, and console players actually being able to purchase spools. I'm super excited about that....but....as for the 'unweavables' for console....Yes, I feel that we should be able to purchase them. We can't do the Metheus Puzzle, so we have to HOPE that we get the skins as a gift? 
So many skins that aren't readily available to us.....
But...
I do have faith in Klei....and high hopes that they come through for us console players in the near future. 

Theres the whole golden-spool thingie you will be able to to purchase one time and make skins that would be tradeable through steam ( consoles are different)

You can see the textures for it here:

The info I know was mentioned by JoeW himself

• Developer
3 hours ago, Kyoshiro-Kyo said:

Will this skin always be available when buying a game?

Or for a limited time only? I didn't want to risk having to buy the game, but after a week had passed, I didn't know if it would still be given to me when I own the game

Yup, always available. Future owners of Hot Lava won't miss out.

• Developer
2 minutes ago, Kuba5565 said:

Do we know something about hallowed nights, a date maybe? Just wanted to ask.

ssshhhh, mentioning Hallowed Nights before October is asking for a haunting! ;)

On a more serious note, no we don't have details on that yet.

Archived