Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Crystal Kourosh

New Hot Lava Promo Skin

Crystal Kourosh    2632
5 minutes ago, minespatch said:

*b e t a

thats odd, i didnt get this unbox thingy, i just went into my curios and it was there, even though i was expecting a gift to show on screen...
my computer is laggy today, maybe thats the cause.

PeterA    6799
5 minutes ago, crystal_clodet said:

my computer is laggy today, maybe thats the cause.

It's possible that minor network traffic issues could have caused you to get the item, but fail to get the notification, but then it still showed up when your inventory successfully downloaded.

Mike23Ua    7779

Disappointed I didn’t log into to the game today and get a gift box that reads “Congratulations please enjoy this free gift on Pirate Day!”

-You have Received a Black Skull & Crossbones Boat Sail 

Mike23Ua    7779

Again guys- Console player over here.. so we are still waiting on Hamlet DLC for the Singleplayer DS.

but last I heard- Hamlet didn’t go over well so they weren’t going to bother bringing it to Xbox One. And if that is the case it’s unfortunate for those who wanted it on console, but it also allows them to focus all their time and attention on further development of content for DST (including adding the best parts of Hamlet into DST) and continue to work on their other games. 

I personally didn’t seem too interested in Hamlet myself, but that may be just me.

__IvoCZE__    8418
1 hour ago, Terra_Zina said:

> buy hot lava

> get free skin

> refund hot lava

I mean this could be possible but noone wants to be an arsehole and not play a cool game amirite?