PeterA

[Game Update] - 368667

minespatch    63,478
15 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Hot Lava beta participants owners(?) :D 

584fba6fed88e_arieljawdrop.png.3bbe7419a8a2fe2db4734d6c3f695ff4.pngAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

Edited by minespatch
Correction

NoscopeFelix    2,534
1 minute ago, PeterA said:

Not just beta participants, but all owners.

Will there be any way for console player to get this skin. I suppose not.

• Like 1

-Variant    5,204
1 hour ago, PeterA said:

Not yet, beta branch will be updated soon.

Jus' thanks for the reply, I shall notify thou others, too!

watermelen671    15,517
1 hour ago, PeterA said:
  • New global audio-mix changes. "everything turned down" to allow for more headroom for louder scenarios.

...oh god what are you planning? :shock:

17 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Since I haven't seen anyone mentioning this, I assume that most players don't know, but (skins related spoiler) :

Mainly because I didn't notice...and also I've been kicked off of skin data mining duty. :wilson_ecstatic:

5 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Dang...that firepit skins look (pardon the pun) FIRE. Kinda makes me wanna buy Hot Lava just so I get get that skin... :wilson_curious:

• Like 1

Mike23Ua    1,370

That’s a cool looking fire pit skin, but it’s another one of those things we won’t get on consoles.. sigh, I hope they do some decent Halloween themed content that console players CAN get this year at least.

I am already slightly disappointed with today being International Pirate Day we didn’t get some Pirate Themed Cosmetics In-game for logging in but I mean Meh.. there’s always next year?

• Sad 1

AnitaCoffee    435

Personally happy to have my original Autumn music back. I'd been using the mod to negate it. Looking forward to hearing it where it was meant to be implemented though! Sounds action packed.

• Like 2

Frodeur    115
1 minute ago, x0VERSUS1y said:

So if you buy now Hot Lava (is that the correct name?) you automatically get that skin for DST?

yup , just did it

• Thanks 1

watermelen671    15,517
1 minute ago, mathem99 said:

Is the lava fire pit for a limited-time only? Does anyone know?

That's what I'm wondering too...because as much as I'd love to purchase a 19 dollar skin...I just can't right now. :wilson_cry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Prajdo    264
1 hour ago, PeterA said:

Will it be always available or just for some certain time? I wonder if it's necessary to rush with buying Hot Lava or if it can wait without worrying about losing the chance to get the skin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SinancoTheBest    1,479

Yayy, my bug calls have been answered, welcome back dear old Autumn music! Hopefully that new music will find itself a good use somewhere else like Seas or Lunar Island or new biomes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Terra M Welch    2,560
3 hours ago, PeterA said:
  • Work music changed back to original Autumn.

View full update

Thank the heavens, original autumn is so much more fitting.

Although I do hope the new theme becomes an ocean or moon island theme! Maybe new seasonal themes when out at sea or on moon island. That'd be cool!

• Like 3

Owlrus98    544

Just a suggestion, but the newer music would work great during dusk-work; something that never had music before. Different seasons could have dusk music as well if that's the route you guys wanted to go with this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Warbucks    3,157
3 hours ago, PeterA said:

New global audio-mix changes. "everything turned down" to allow for more headroom for louder scenarios.

Does this mean everything is quieter? Because it seems everything's much quieter now or am I just having the placebo effect based on this "everything turned down" in the update notes :wilson_ecstatic:?

• Like 1

Thalkas    989

I really like new loyal skin! Look awesome and nice! But Im really disappointed too because we didnt get ONI (Oxygen Not Included) loyal skin when was release!:wilson_cry: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Well-met    1,384
20 minutes ago, Warbucks said:

Does this mean everything is quieter? Because it seems everything's much quieter now or am I just having the placebo effect based on this "everything turned down" in the update notes :wilson_ecstatic:?

Of course that's what it means. This is a big deal. The non-music game is half quieter for no valid reason.

Until people actually start the game up and play (rather than just yap about skins on the forums), there should be plenty of outrage in the coming days.

• Sad 2