I have a question about my own account,Give an explanation

I am a player, why don't  item disappear in twitch, and give it back to me, please give me an explanation.I participated in every event, why did I lose a lot of original things when I was on the list today?Give me an explanation please,The picture can't be inserted. Please check the data of my account. I can't record the time when I hang up today. I have been in the six hours in twitch 。

Thank you for your reply, my question is why my things will disappear, such as magic hats.

Thank you for your reply, my question is why my things will disappear, such as magic hats,i  bought more than 3000 things in the market, why can I only display 2885?

I participate in every program in  twitch, why are there some accessories  disappear  for no reason?like  magic hats ,Why are things already in stock suddenly disappearing?

On 9/19/2019 at 1:37 AM, Second World said:

I bought more than 3000 things in the market, why can I only display 2885?

There's an upper display limit to skins being shown by Steam, and you've probably hit it. Your skins are still there, you just can't see them in your inventory.

Check the Curio Cabinet inside the game to verify that the skins are there, is my advice. (Curio Cabinet might show all your skins, but I'm not sure.)

If they're not there, then idk what happened.

20 hours ago, lakhnish said:

There's an upper display limit to skins being shown by Steam, and you've probably hit it. Your skins are still there, you just can't see them in your inventory.

Check the Curio Cabinet inside the game to verify that the skins are there, is my advice. (Curio Cabinet might show all your skins, but I'm not sure.)

If they're not there, then idk what happened.

thanks

Archived