YouKnowWho    7,491

Hey, they might of not said anything outright, but that doesn’t mean we’ve not gotten any lore.

For one, we now know the werepig curse and werebeaver/werecanada curses are related somehow, with the whole “eating monster meat transforms you” thing. 

With this, I think it’s safe to guess that Woodie didn’t have the curse before he came here. I don’t know if Maxwell says anything about outright giving it to him though, so, y’know, that’s still a mystery.

• Thanks 2

ADM    2,053

Concerning Woodie...

Unlike Winona and some others characters that are strongly attached to the Constant's story, I think that Woodie origins aren't as valuable for focusing on his lore (to the dismay of his mains). What we know about Woodie is that he disappeared, same for Warly, they're just been kidnapped by Them or something like that so its not worthy repeating the same story again.

And frankly, this animated short sketch could be repeating for others characters that have also a small impact on world and Maxwell's story, more focusing on their new abilities than past if it only emotional.

I'm not saying that it's what I want, but I feel this is the reason why we had this instead. Now it's to Klei to decides what's next.

But for the Charlie side, guess it's not called Return of Them for nothin', just have to wait, they're setting the field for something big coming up, I can feel it. :wilson_vforvictory:

• Like 2

Ham3d    109
46 minutes ago, crystal_clodet said:

The new update was cool and all, But
WHAT IS CHARLIE DOING RIGHT NOW?

How did woodie get his curse again?

New puzzle when? (i mean you have an animation team now, how hard can it be?)
Why did a part of the moon fall off again????
image.thumb.png.7d9c360eaff673a7ec604a20abc95894.png
wasnt this supposed to be in "future updates"?
Sorry for this kind of post, im just really confused:wilsondisappointed:

be patient !

"lore is coming! "

• Like 1

FuffledBeeQueen    3,239
50 minutes ago, crystal_clodet said:

WHAT IS CHARLIE DOING RIGHT NOW?

Drinking Tea with Mr. Terrorbeaky on the Nightmare Throne

51 minutes ago, crystal_clodet said:

How did woodie get his curse again?

That's what I hoped for the Short to explain, you know THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO GIVE SOME LORE/BACKGROUND, not give back their Daily life in the constant ._. Also how did Lucy become a thing, who is she? And most importantly why does Woodie hate birds with such passion, I guess we'll never know.

53 minutes ago, crystal_clodet said:

New puzzle when? (i mean you have an animation team now, how hard can it be?)

Probably once the Moon Entity gets revealed or something along the lines of finishing the next err DLC? I guess expansion would be the perfect term, eh?

54 minutes ago, crystal_clodet said:

Why did a part of the moon fall off again????

Charlie: The Moon bothers me, it kinda just hangs there, let's nuke it and expose whatever is lurking inside it since it seems that it's Hollow and Alive

55 minutes ago, crystal_clodet said:

image.thumb.png.7d9c360eaff673a7ec604a20abc95894.png
wasnt this supposed to be in "future updates"?

I guess the Gateway ran out of juice and can no longer make portals since Charlie sucked up all the power as seen in the Forge Trailer :/ Silly M/Goose

• Thanks 1

maciu67    359
1 minute ago, Ohan said:

what else is there to know? the moon just did that

I would argue about that

• Like 1

Pruinae    1,275
1 hour ago, ADM said:

Concerning Woodie...

Unlike Winona and some others characters that are strongly attached to the Constant's story, I think that Woodie origins aren't as valuable for focusing on his lore (to the dismay of his mains). What we know about Woodie is that he disappeared, same for Warly, they're just been kidnapped by Them or something like that so its not worthy repeating the same story again.

The opposite is also a possibility. What if his lore is way too valuable and they decided to not show it just yet?  ( ꒪Д꒪)

• Haha 2