WereMoose Discussion Thread

Just like others think, I think Moose is fine as it is now. I don't think he needs to be able to solo the stronger bosses. Doesn't have armor, doesn't have a weapon. Just hooves. You should prepare more if you are going to solo bosses.

I do wonder how he would look like with armor or weapon.

7 hours ago, FeagleSnorf said:

Wolfgang wold like to talk.

Talk about what? 

Spoiler

Wolfgang2.gif.4b9af539eae2116f1409832690807f9b.gif

I think its find the way it is.

But its still scarry when you think "I can defenetly kill this Varg as moose" and then have to usw the dash to some how save your self.but once you know what it can and cant handle its realy effektive.(when all enemys are dead use the dash to Farn some recources while the Meter is going down )

3 hours ago, Ezaroth said:

He can still fight bosses if you take turns to tank the boss.

Simply retreat via charging, wait for timer to expire, heal up, transform back, and continue fighting.

It's trickier, but that's his drawback for the free Hambat + Thulecite Suit

It's more complicated and resource intensive, it's up to you to see if it's worth it! 

I wonder how useful the moose charge will be during fuelweavers summon phase...

Oh and for all the players who don't like it how human Woodie doesn't really have a conceivable downside. How about this.... 

*Treeguards keep aggro on Woodie no matter what (even when targeting or being hit by another creature like deerclops [but not another player])

*Woodie can never appease treeguards and poison birchnut trees.

Just some ideas on how to fulfill his current debuff of "Gets more treeguards".

Archived