STOP STRAYING FROM THE HOLY POTATO CUP!!! JOIN THE CHURCH OF KLEI!!!

watermelen671

12 hours ago, reverentsatyr said:

Fools, no god can save you now. Join or perish to the elements of war.

As an associate (yet not yet a direct member) of the Established Church of Klei and Latter Day Nomists I shall not tolerate such defamation to befall a fellow, peace-seeking, crime-spurning organization!

22 minutes ago, ResettePlayer said:

Just a reminder that the Tuesday Potlucks are open to anybody regardless of affiliation, as well as the Thursday Incense Burning get-together.

I can attest to this as I have managed to attend once and was very well received by Resette and Jouste.

25 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Still wondering why no police force of any sort shall come to smack its' hammers of justice down this new era of mafiosi.

u kidding? all people know the police is corrupt to the bones... some are even part of the gangs themselves... but don't tell anyone... there are spies everywhere...

1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

0̸̘̖̹͙̜̠̪͚̜̯͓̮̱̻̱̰̙͜͞͝ͅw҉͕͚̙͓͕͍̮̤̭̭͍̼0҉̢̧̛̲̦̜̣͇̺̲̜͍̞,̸̰̭̗͍̖̹̻͎̺͖̕͜͞ ̢͖̻͈̰̹̺͕̩̭͈̮̻̯̱̬̟͜ẁ̸̡̤͔͇͓̼̳̺̜̞̠̯̝̺̱̜̮̗͡h̢̢̛͖̺̖̲̫̮̞̦͍͕̱͘͞e͏͏̣͇̫̩w̡̡͎̱̞̖͕͟͝é̪̗̘͔̙̞͇́͡ ̛̟̦̮̜̗̠̻̭͙̱̲̫͓̺̤̫͞į͏̙̺̬͇̻͚̺̼̫̙̫̰͙̥̫̫̳s̵͈̘̘̗̫̬̻̫̺͇̖̜̪͚̖̰̖̝ ҉̸̴̦̖͎̫͉̗̯̯͙̺̹̲̳̻̬̞̻̘͞ͅt̢̳̬͓̘̮̘̠͓̘̣̥̳̦̙͖͟͝͠h͍͖̹͓̻̗͚̗̣͈̜̰͇̪͘ͅi̛̪̖̩͎̘͉̭͡ş̛̮͍̰̰̤̯͚͉͕̖́?͓̗͇̤̳̞͕̜̝̘͖̪̭̱̘̥͝ͅ

Pardon me for what I just did.

Archived