The Non-Mafia Sanctuary

GetNerfedOn

27 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

@metallichydra, I have an entire crate full of these seeds in the Terrace... You can have them, I haven't touched them since forever. Just thought they might have been nice plants to collect if were not for the Lumas falling ill after eating them.

However, too keep the economy running I'll also gladly lend you the Star Bits you need to pay off your sums to @I_Link_I. Would that be a fair trade?

You know what,since he is with you i will half the price,so its only 50oincs(30oincs+20starbits)for all of them. ;)

2 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

@metallichydra, I have an entire crate full of these seeds in the Terrace... You can have them, I haven't touched them since forever. Just thought they might have been nice plants to collect if were not for the Lumas falling ill after eating them.

However, too keep the economy running I'll also gladly lend you the Star Bits you need to pay off your sums to @I_Link_I. Would that be a fair trade?

thanks, then i can take over the forums ... i mean … plant them in my garden

Some splendid news: we've officially been blessed as a Sanctified Area of the Church of Klei and Latter Day Nomists!

This, however, does not change the previous stance or goal of the Sanctuary - to provide safety from the Mafia regardless of faction. Thus, the Sanctuary shall retain its' neutral identity.

Archived