The Non-Mafia Sanctuary

GetNerfedOn

This is part of the meme, and I just wanna see who joins in XD

Let's face it - this violent, hotheaded war between Canis' "Italian" Mafia and the Reverent Syndicate has been bringing nothing but violence, manureposts and bloodshed onto our doors.

To those poor Survivors affected by this cruel war, look no further - I, GetNerfedOn, Watcher of the Cosmos, offer impenetrable, perfectly safe sanctuary to those who wish to take no part in this senseless violence.

To enter is simple - simply:

1. Go to Profile > Account Settings.

2. Change your Signature to include [Survivor] or [Refugee].

3. You may also add any title apart from your signature referring to your former profession before these cruel mafia people took your peaceful lives away from you!

4. After this, comment in this thread stating your desire to receive Sanctuary from the mafias. I shall gladly accept! :D

5. The Sanctuary provides:

- Basic amenities, inclusive of those found on the Domes of the Comet Observatory. (Which means you have an excellent and well-staffed Library, Garden, Kitchen and Bedrooms at your disposal :))

- Excellent cuisine and desserts and fine honeyed teas, amongst other beverages.

- Access to 50mbps WiFi.

- Recreational activities.

- Above all else, safety from Mafia and Syndicate activities.

6.  Any mafia activities shall be repelled with force fields and memes.

7. If you wish to leave to return to whatever lives you led before you entered the Sanctuary, even if you wished to return to the Mafia or the Syndicate, though it may pain me I shall wish no ill on your free will. Simply tell me if you wish to leave and I shall let you do so with not further argument.

8. The Sanctuary supports fellow organizations such as the Established Church of Klei and Latter-Day Nomists who seek to weaken crime's hold over the populace.

Current Residents:

@GetNerfedOn - Sanctuary Guardian

@minespatch - Refugee coerced into Mafia service

@NormalPinkerton - Survivor and liaison between the Established Church of Klei and Latter-Day Nomists

@metallichydra - Survivor seeking Sanctuary

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

I'm a neutral element, I didn't want to join Canis.:wilson_ecstatic:

Welcome to Sanctuary then, Minespatch! I shall thus disregard your previous connection to the Italian Mafia.

Sit down, relax and enjoy yourself! I've got excellent furnishings for my residents as well as the finest dishes and some lovely honeyed tea. 

4 hours ago, NormalPinkerton said:

What about being part of both?

Being part of both is totally acceptable! :D So long as you are non-mafia and seeking Sanctuary, you are always welcome here.You can always come home to Sanctuary once your meetings with the established Church of Klei and Latter-Day Nomists are over.

3 hours ago, metallichydra said:

i am a survivor now.

That is splendid. Do you have anything to tell me about the horrible experiences with the Mafia? There, there, let it out...

3 hours ago, Marco BR said:

I don't know if I could participate in something, I don't have 1,000 posts :wilson_curious:

You can participate with your signature.

4 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Church of Klei and Latter-Day Nomists

I'm dead! :wilson_ecstatic:

3 hours ago, nome said:

Getting Klei recognized as a church would probably make GDPR compliance WAY easier....

I mean, if John Oliver could do it with Our Lady of Perpetual Exemption...you guys could do it too. :wilson_sneaky:

2 hours ago, Canis said:

All I see are potential associates.

7 hours ago, reverentsatyr said:

Fools... nothing can stop the Italian Mafia unless we band together... that is why I started the Syndicate in the first place... so that victims of the Mafia's tyranny can collectively rebel... but alas, few are brave enough to fight back.

Tut, tut, not on my watch.

url.jpg.1b94bc6bda5eca82189bcaece0e03634.jpg

9 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

That is splendid. Do you have anything to tell me about the horrible experiences with the Mafia? There, there, let it out...

all I want is to observe the war, but the syndicate tries to convince me to join them in their fight - but I am not a fighter, and I have no powers memes to fight with.

6 hours ago, metallichydra said:

all I want is to observe the war, but the syndicate tries to convince me to join them in their fight - but I am not a fighter, and I have no powers memes to fight with.

That is a sound decision to decline their offers. Let them not bother you with fighting anymore. :D

1 hour ago, metallichydra said:

oh no! I only have 30

Can you pay the Rest in trinkets?Each trinket will go for 35oincs .

I also acept:

Gold coins,

star bits(ask GetNerfedOn),

Rupees,

And even normal emeralds.

Or you can take a credit with 5%interest rate.

Spoiler

Or you know,buy less at once.

4 hours ago, I_Link_I said:

Can you pay the Rest in trinkets?Each trinket will go for 35oincs .

I also acept:

Gold coins,

star bits(ask GetNerfedOn),

Rupees,

And even normal emeralds.

Or you can take a credit with 5%interest rate.

Reveal hidden contents

Or you know,buy less at once.

cant pay in dubloons?

i'll just buy 300 seeds now, and try to get more oincs by collecting poop.

@metallichydra, I have an entire crate full of these seeds in the Terrace... You can have them, I haven't touched them since forever. Just thought they might have been nice plants to collect if were not for the Lumas falling ill after eating them.

However, too keep the economy running I'll also gladly lend you the Star Bits you need to pay off your sums to @I_Link_I. Would that be a fair trade?

Archived