Join the Reverent Syndicate! To defeat the Italian Mafia!

reverentsatyr

12 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

This sounds tmepting, but y'know... Italy has good food, and the mafia has cool guns... what do you guys have?

What do we have? We have hope. We are the only ones standing between the mafia and the defenseless, innocent victims at the Church of Klei. And unlike the mafia, we are a tight-knit family, where everyone is treated equally, and joins through their own choice. The mafia, however, forces loyalty at gunpoint. I witnessed Canis force Minespatch into the mafia for a while, just because she ate all the pizza pie. Pizza pie. The Reverent Syndicate will not hold pathetic grudges like that. Minespatch was lucky she even survived that ordeal, let alone flee all the way to the Church of Klei.

The mafia has cool guns?? Oh, please. Wait until you see what WE smuggled in from other forums. Our weapons have the power to wipe out entire buildings in one foul swoop. They also come with cool complimentary sunglasses, which the mafia does not have.

Anyways, if you join, we will soon be strong enough to take the mafia head on, and chase the filth out of the forums for good, and end this war, with us coming out as the heroes and rulers of the DST forums. Then, no law will be above us and the Syndicate will have full power.

Spoiler

The mafia's food is disgusting, their meat is too stringy. Ours is way better.

BTW we have Taco Tuesdays, Barbecue Wednesdays, Football Feast Fridays, and my mama makes dang good meatballs for the potluck every Sunday.

19 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

This sounds tmepting, but y'know... Italy has good food, and the mafia has cool guns... what do you guys have?

I think they are hiding whole submarines in their pants, I think they have ham and turkey on Italian seasoned bread subs. Either way each sub probably comes with a hamburger hand grenade.

On 9/18/2019 at 9:20 PM, ImDaMisterL said:

I dunno, we don't have good food, we've got great food, fantastic even, and only the coolest of guns.
Lot more physical and exciting than hope is if you ask me, hearsay, hearsay...

So, I'll leave you to decide.
unknown.png

8 hours ago, reverentsatyr said:

Deal. I'm sending 14,130 oincs your way right now. Pleasure doing business with 

DEAL.

pleasur making business with you.

And remember:

"When life gives you lemons,dont make lemonade!Make life take the lemons back and demand to see its manager."

Spoiler

~Cave Johnson (CEO of Aperturen science) 

Archived