Join the Reverent Syndicate! To defeat the Italian Mafia!

reverentsatyr

(PURELY A JOKE, JUST FOR FUN)

Join the Reverent Syndicate!

The Reverent Syndicate is made to keep the Italian Mafia filth at bay, and to see how many people we can convert to the Syndicate(again, this is just for fun). Our goal is to have more members than the Italian Mafia.

How to join:

Go to your account settings

Go to your signature

Somewhere in your signature(or member title), include: [Reverent Syndicate]   You can also put some sort of gangster/mafia nickname right after the brackets, if you want to.

And that's it. No need to ask me, just follow these steps and let me know in this thread, so I can add you.

Current members:

@reverentsatyr- Father of the Syndicate

Rivals:

All members of the Italian Mafia, especially @Canis. Below are all the other members of the Italian Mafia.

@-Variant (The Consigliere) 

@The Noon Fish (The Professional brainlet)

minespatch (fled to the Church of Klei)

@Raspberry Shake (but it's in the Minecraft enchanting language)

@__IvoCZE__

@Szczuku

@4 Da LOLs

non-Italian Mafia rivals:

@Auth (The Rival Gang)

Just now, minespatch said:

Read my posts, I was forced in.:wilson_ecstatic:

You still made the choice to change your member title, and therefore dedicated yourself. It's not too late to turn back, however. Unlike the Mafia, the Reverent Syndicate is forgiving.

1 minute ago, Canis said:

Wrath? Hah, you're outnumbered.

We shall soon see about that.

@Canis This means war, naturally.

@Auth If you do not want to join the Reverent Syndicate, then perhaps we can still ally ourselves, seeing as we're both rivals of the Italian Mafia?

2 minutes ago, -Variant said:

I have eggs, and trees.

What do those have in common? Nothing. What do those things bring to the table? Not much.

How does this post have anything to do with either side of the current ongoing forum war? Good question.

gnawangry.png.4406762e95417b5f90f713b18d2190e2.png

You raise a good point, but you are still an enemy of the Reverent Syndicate, nonetheless.

10 hours ago, reverentsatyr said:

@Auth If you do not want to join the Reverent Syndicate, then perhaps we can still ally ourselves, seeing as we're both rivals of the Italian Mafia?

Actually, I kinda cheaped out and bought the "universal rival" package instead of getting the next one up that lets you single out rivals. I'm enemies to everyone now, which would also mean you... Sadly, that also includes the state and the feds. I can't really stay in one place too long now.

All the best, XOXOXO, 

Auth "Authmind" Mind

On 9/15/2019 at 11:59 PM, -Variant said:

I have eggs, and trees.

What do those have in common? Nothing. What do those things bring to the table? Not much.

How does this post have anything to do with either side of the current ongoing forum war? Good question.

gnawangry.png.4406762e95417b5f90f713b18d2190e2.png

Eggs and trees bring the table and things to put on the table, and maybe even things to pit on the table

4 hours ago, reverentsatyr said:

The Reverent Syndicate is rich in goods, but running rather low on members. I promise you profit if you join.

To keep profit at a maximum i sadly have to decline your offer.Some of my other "coustomers" my be detered by me making such a choice.

Archived