Discussion on the possible Abigail's death, on the true nature of the Constant, of "Them" and more. (With sketches)

1 hour ago, DarithD said:

Open an art thread so i can give you my internet points, I love it.

:wilson_love:

Even your drawings of Wendy are very cute, in Italian I would say pucciosi ;D

However in theory I have already opened an argument on my "atomic art" (:'D); it's just a little old. I've uploaded old drawings, maybe I could start uploading some new ones!

@DarithD

@Mattyington

By the way, here is an old Wendy concept art that I later abandoned! The idea was suggestive, but it didn't stand out exactly as I wanted.
Wendy's body was stretched to emphasize her gestuallity.
The caption should have been: "With the ghosts of loved ones behind me, with the shadows of the monsters around me..."

image.thumb.png.a6f1377dbc766f1656c51a353ba81d65.png

I have another new theory about how Abby Might have died. I think that the flower is actually the cause of her death, as the flower seems to have some significance to the constant (Next of kin). Furthermore, I doubt that the flower is even from earth, as Wicker doesn't recognize it, not to mention that Wortox talks to it like it is alive.

1 hour ago, Pop Guy said:

@DarithD

@Mattyington

By the way, here is an old Wendy concept art that I later abandoned! The idea was suggestive, but it didn't stand out exactly as I wanted.
Wendy's body was stretched to emphasize her gestuallity.
The caption should have been: "With the ghosts of loved ones behind me, with the shadows of the monsters around me..."

image.thumb.png.a6f1377dbc766f1656c51a353ba81d65.png

You're quickly becoming one of my favorite artists,,

11 hours ago, Mooagain said:

I have another new theory about how Abby Might have died. I think that the flower is actually the cause of her death, as the flower seems to have some significance to the constant (Next of kin). Furthermore, I doubt that the flower is even from earth, as Wicker doesn't recognize it, not to mention that Wortox talks to it like it is alive.

I don't believe that the flower is the cause of Abigail's death; if anything the flower, after Abigail's death, has been transmuted by the psyche of Abigail herself, or soul, if you prefer.
Obviously the waterlily is no longer such, if transmuted into something otherworldly. This is why Wickerbottom does not recognize her and Wortox speaks to her as if she were alive: in a sense, "She is"

image.png.0b7c8d6c0c807c59cc71103833545c27.png

First sketch of Wendy's family.

image.thumb.png.5403d3206b4de23341dee577541b0215.png

The mother carries a pendant identical to the Magiluminescence on her chest, because when Wendy examines the yellow gem she says: "It reminds me of my mother."
Maybe a gift from Uncle William?
His father Jack obviously resembles his brother, but I imagined him with the most austere air.
Fun fact: Wendy's mother never had a name, but I enjoyed thinking I could call her Queen: so we would have Wendy's father (Jack), mother (Queen) and uncle (King), as in the cards game :'D

2 hours ago, Pop Guy said:

First sketch of Wendy's family.

The mother carries a pendant identical to the Magiluminescence on her chest, because when Wendy examines the yellow gem she says: "It reminds me of my mother."
His father Jack obviously resembles his brother, but I imagined him with the most austere air.
Fun fact: Wendy's mother never had a name, but I enjoyed thinking I could call her Queen: so we would have Wendy's father (Jack), mother (Queen) and uncle (King), as in the cards game :'D

That naming scheme makes me think there's an affair going on somewhere in there. 

3 hours ago, Pop Guy said:

Charlie already has dibs on queen, so maybe she would be ace? or ten

Archived