Join the Italian Mafia!

Canis

5 hours ago, Szczuku said:

I'm announcing my departure from this mafia for I've seen the light of the Holy Potato Cup and am now a changed eyeball on a tree

You can be both tf

also yadda yadda you cant just leave yadda 

Im no member of the Mafia.

Im only a Patron who leaves money in specific places so specific ... *tasks* ... get performed.

Spoiler

Defentenly NOT asociated with you in the eye of the defenetly not corupt and not bribed police.

;)

11 hours ago, Canis said:

You can be both tf

also yadda yadda you cant just leave yadda 

Shall i "leave" you a "vehicle" to "persuade" them or would a "stick" be of more use to you?

3 hours ago, I_Link_I said:

@NSAiswatchingus

Is the NSA already watching us because of all the Mafia talk?

XD

The NSA doesn't care about the Mafia as elements of the U.S. government either control or have infiltrated most major criminal networks at this point. If you start talking about ending the Federal Reserve or investigating 9/11 you might have a problem. 

@Canis

Cosa cosa cosa?? Un server sulla mafia italiana e non sono stato invitato? Riprovevole. Nun se tratta così un signore come me. Stacce attento Canis, stacce attento. Stai rigando male. Che sto ragazzo pop può essere piuma o ferro. Ma nel tuo caso  piombo. Ce siamo intesi Canis? Spero bene.

Tu, ormai, sei cosa nostra.

1 minute ago, Pop Guy said:

@Canis

Cosa cosa cosa?? Un server sulla mafia italiana e non sono stato invitato? Riprovevole. Nun se tratta così un signore come me. Stacce attento Canis, stacce attento. Stai rigando male. Che sto ragazzo pop può essere piuma o ferro. Ma nel tuo caso il piombo. Ce siamo intesi Canis? Spero bene.

Tu ormai sei cosa nostra.

I never said you couldn't join you dip

Archived