Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Canis

Join the Italian Mafia!

Recommended Posts

watermelen671    15,621
Just now, Canis said:

Heeeey you slimy goose!

Join the Church of Klei, we're currently hosting a bake sale

On 9/11/2019 at 1:52 PM, ResettePlayer said:

20190911_122746.thumb.jpg.7557777c63d2983f45c25c3ec8dc42e9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Canis    9,998
10 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I'm in the mafia out of reluctance.5b64e22cabcbc_arielunamusedreading.png.6ba8322e6440760ec25e48f56e2eecd5.png

Psssh, no you're not, stop kiddin' around!

*gun clicks*

shut up dude

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ADM    2,338

I would like but heeeeeeeeeeeey :

On 14/09/2019 at 5:36 AM, Canis said:

1. Have over 1000 posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
reverentsatyr    2,626

SO, I SEE THAT THE ITALIAN MAFIA FILTH HAS SPREAD TO THE KLEI FORUMS, EH? I'LL GET YOU ALL FOR THIS! YOU ALL DISGUST ME WITH YOUR HORRIBLE ITALIAN ACCENTS! BAH!

Spoiler

I'm seriously going to create another groups just to go against you guys. As a joke, of course.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Canis    9,998

Im now making it clear that members with under 1000 posts can become Associates by posting here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
reverentsatyr    2,626

Well, I did it. The Reverent Syndicate is now a declared enemy of the Italian Mafia, and We're recruiting!

@GetNerfedOn don't affiliate yourself with these people! Deep down in your heart, you know that the Reverent Syndicate is better.

@Auth If you are truly a rival of the Italian Mafia, then perhaps you should consider joining too?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Canis    9,998
Just now, reverentsatyr said:

Don't listen to that man! Anyone can join the much-better-and-less-badder Reverent Syndicate!

 

This man is lying to you. Nobody is as loyal as the mafia. We are a family. These men are common street thugs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
reverentsatyr    2,626
1 minute ago, Canis said:

This man is lying to you. Nobody is as loyal as the mafia. We are a family. These men are common street thugs!

Loyal? Hah! You force loyalty at gunpoint, like with @minespatch! The Syndicate is made up of close-knit members, sealed with unity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Canis    9,998
1 minute ago, minespatch said:

um.png.8071a0e5f349d6ce4bccd53275508c74.png

You're right! I'll go to him instead and ask him to join!

Just now, reverentsatyr said:

Loyal? Hah! You force loyalty at gunpoint, like with @minespatch! The Syndicate is made up of close-knit members, sealed with unity.

She's being forced at gunpoint because of internal affairs.

She ate all the pizza pie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
reverentsatyr    2,626
3 minutes ago, Canis said:

She's being forced at gunpoint because of internal affairs.

She ate all the pizza pie

Unlike you, I grant second chances. Eating all the pizza pie is a rather hard sin to forgive, but I will be willing to overlook it nonetheless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Canis    9,998
10 minutes ago, metallichydra said:

*whispering

hey, canis, I managed to smuggle some text into your thread

text text text

Pay up and we'll fahgedaboudit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    3,497
1 hour ago, reverentsatyr said:

Well, I did it. The Reverent Syndicate is now a declared enemy of the Italian Mafia, and We're recruiting!

@GetNerfedOn don't affiliate yourself with these people! Deep down in your heart, you know that the Reverent Syndicate is better.

@Auth If you are truly a rival of the Italian Mafia, then perhaps you should consider joining too?

 

 

1 hour ago, Canis said:

@GetNerfedOn We have a Luma Babysitting service.

And I see no reason to join either of you. As a [Neutral Benign] Survivor I win so long as I live. Plus, my Lumas will be fine without your interference.

Anyways, I'll entertain myself watching this petty conflict unfold. This will be the most fun I've had since Luigi mauled Bowser for cutting the cheese.

tenor.gif.72910c1c53cd783e0c70cffd275fb7d5.gif

Spoiler

Forgive me for the RP. I felt I had to humor you guys and fell willingly into your bait. Plus, everyone is technically RPing here xD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites