Join the Italian Mafia!

Canis

Well, I did it. The Reverent Syndicate is now a declared enemy of the Italian Mafia, and We're recruiting!

@GetNerfedOn don't affiliate yourself with these people! Deep down in your heart, you know that the Reverent Syndicate is better.

@Auth If you are truly a rival of the Italian Mafia, then perhaps you should consider joining too?

Just now, reverentsatyr said:

Don't listen to that man! Anyone can join the much-better-and-less-badder Reverent Syndicate!

This man is lying to you. Nobody is as loyal as the mafia. We are a family. These men are common street thugs!

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

um.png.8071a0e5f349d6ce4bccd53275508c74.png

You're right! I'll go to him instead and ask him to join!

Just now, reverentsatyr said:

Loyal? Hah! You force loyalty at gunpoint, like with @minespatch! The Syndicate is made up of close-knit members, sealed with unity.

She's being forced at gunpoint because of internal affairs.

She ate all the pizza pie

1 hour ago, reverentsatyr said:

Well, I did it. The Reverent Syndicate is now a declared enemy of the Italian Mafia, and We're recruiting!

@GetNerfedOn don't affiliate yourself with these people! Deep down in your heart, you know that the Reverent Syndicate is better.

@Auth If you are truly a rival of the Italian Mafia, then perhaps you should consider joining too?

1 hour ago, Canis said:

@GetNerfedOn We have a Luma Babysitting service.

And I see no reason to join either of you. As a [Neutral Benign] Survivor I win so long as I live. Plus, my Lumas will be fine without your interference.

Anyways, I'll entertain myself watching this petty conflict unfold. This will be the most fun I've had since Luigi mauled Bowser for cutting the cheese.

tenor.gif.72910c1c53cd783e0c70cffd275fb7d5.gif

Spoiler

Forgive me for the RP. I felt I had to humor you guys and fell willingly into your bait. Plus, everyone is technically RPing here xD

Archived