V2C

[Game Update] - 367948

BadScra    335

Yeah, yeah, sorry. Just... I don't want more easy game with powerful characters in future. i wish more hard or hard mode in future.

My english is still not good.

• Like 1

woodchip    80

I really enjoyed it before without too much complaint, but now the Woodie refresh is superb! I couldn't have asked for more from an update to my favorite character. The new forms are so much fun, not to mention the new skins. Plus now the goose can swim! Or walk on water technically but still, we got pretty much everything we asked for as a community and much more. This is perfect!

• Like 4

loopuleasa    458
2 hours ago, V2C said:
  • Weregoose can now walk on water. (Be warned that Woodie will drown immediately if he reverts to human form over water).
  • Minor increase to Werebeaver’s digging and mining strength.
  • Increased Weremoose’s damage reduction to 90%.
  • All of Woodie’s were-forms can now last up to half a day.
  • Increased the grace period between actions before Were-meter starts speeding up.
  • Reduced food stat penalties for Woodie’s consumable Idols (now equivalent to eating a single Monster Meat).
  • Further reduced sanity drain while in were-form.
  • Fixed Woodie’s missing mullet when chopping.

View full update

Woodie is legit strong now

Up to half a day? That is about 3x increase.

Moose now takes half the damage?

This is Woodie being the WoW druid powerful back on the days

Edited by loopuleasa
  • Thanks 4

Werecrowe    133

I would've accepted the update from the other day, but I'm so, so thrilled that you've refreshed the rework! I double-main Woodie and Wortox, so I'm very pleased to see one of my favorite characters being in the spotlight! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Owlrus98    1,017

I also love how making a boat is nearly pointless aside from salt mining (even the malbatross fight is somewhat redundant too) since he is the best for ocean travel, which makes the annoyance of sailing nonexistent when you can just run to the island if you wanted to. And being able to cut maybe 2-day trips down to a fraction by being able to cross the ocean is a god send :)  

• Haha 1

loopuleasa    458
2 hours ago, Josedx9 said:

Very happy with the changes, but will the moose transformation be useful even if you can't heal?

That is the downside, but Woodie is best tank with Wortox

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

loopuleasa    458
1 hour ago, Sunset Skye said:

image.thumb.png.b6dc49c62971cbcfa51ae9dfb98d4ce6.png

I love these changes so much, thank you Klei! Charging back and forth through grumblebees is so much fun.

How much time did it take?

How many resources?

What fighting pattern?

1 hour ago, Datanon said:

i too think that theyve overdone it. im not too much into this but im probably a minority

I do believe that as well. Just the duration increase would've sufficed, everything else is a bonus buff

• Like 2

Canis    11,349
20 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Team up with Wortox and wolfgang and you get the Constant Mafia.:wilson_ecstatic:

Hey speaking of mafia.

*cough*

Gasil    15
2 hours ago, Scrumch said:

Such a small change really made a difference! 

I also noticed that Lucy no longer falls out of your inventory when you transform, which I bet was meant to go with this update.

image.thumb.png.d90a70948a5a1f18912dab6bace52059.png

No item or backpack falls from your inventory, only the item you've at hand and head, and chest if it isn't a backpack.

• Like 2