Challenge Thread - Full Moon EVERYTHING Rush

>Listing "Quick Drop" as an unfair client mod.

uhh... how? Both Console players and PC players that use controllers have access to this feature without needing the mod. The mod just allows players to have access to the same feature but with keyboard.

That aside, this is a cool challenge. I might just have to make some friends to try.

WX ruins rush 

Wickerbottom bee queen and grass tufts/berry bushes gathering

Maxwell base build

Wolfgang and wigfrid dragonfly tanking

Woodie new form map unlock

rest of random characters moon island resource gathering

whatever, a lot of things depend of RNG, living logs for dark swords/ star caller staff and deconstructions staff, hutch...

also toadstool with no minions / weather pains help, and no speed boost seems really hard (maybe charged wx-78?)

and most important... why u would take so many time gathering wool with a maxwell/woodie?

On 9/20/2019 at 9:03 PM, Chris1448 said:

>Listing "Quick Drop" as an unfair client mod.

uhh... how? Both Console players and PC players that use controllers have access to this feature without needing the mod. The mod just allows players to have access to the same feature but with keyboard.

That aside, this is a cool challenge. I might just have to make some friends to try.

Still saves time

Comparing it with base game, not other platforms

Other platforms have greater disadvantages

On 9/20/2019 at 10:59 PM, Kid Cudi said:

WX ruins rush 

Wickerbottom bee queen and grass tufts/berry bushes gathering

Maxwell base build

Wolfgang and wigfrid dragonfly tanking

Woodie new form map unlock

rest of random characters moon island resource gathering

whatever, a lot of things depend of RNG, living logs for dark swords/ star caller staff and deconstructions staff, hutch...

also toadstool with no minions / weather pains help, and no speed boost seems really hard (maybe charged wx-78?)

and most important... why u would take so many time gathering wool with a maxwell/woodie?

You can fix the RNG with the new world seeds mechanic, might have to add a rule on that, but might be impossible.

I think it's unaviodable, and this challenge became much more doable now that seeds are in the game. You can retry on the same map.

Wonder if anyone would do dedicated servers that reset on day 12 or 13, with the SAME seed.

Trying that sounds AWESOME (if I had friends, whatever I'm fine)

On 9/20/2019 at 4:59 PM, Kid Cudi said:

and also Dragonpies. I was gonna do a whole comment about considering reducing/removing the RNG dependent elements, but then I thought about the challenge under a different perspective: it might acutally be more fun with those elements. I look at it as "let's see how far we get" rather than "let's see if we can or cannot do it". There is the possibility of very frustrating runs where you fail just because of bad luck but having to try over and over again might actually be the best part of it

On 9/16/2019 at 12:03 PM, loopuleasa said:

Hentai is game mechanic, just like gunpowder is, or catapults

I wonder what is your definition of cheese then, because literally anything that happens without mods or glitches is game mechanics, intended or not...

Archived