Challenge Thread - Full Moon EVERYTHING Rush

Hi Everyone,

I made an efficiency challenge, feel free to check it out

uwBQLFY.png

Challenge Checklist HERE

Basically, grab 7 other friends, pick all different characters and on an official Klei server, gather everything on the checklist above.

You can save a copy of the note, and start checking them off yourself.

We were talking on doing it on an EU server, we managed to only complete a small portion, but it seems to be doable, just very hard.

It feels like playing The Gorge to be honest, but using DST overall.

Highly recommend it if you are up for the challenge.

Since you probably won't reach everything on the list, you can also post screenshots of partial challenges complete, and count each check.

Would like to have this as a mod that automates the checklist (similar to bingo mod) but that might be too involved.

glhf

If anything is missing from the "Everything" list, please let me know and I can add it.

What I say when I mean "Everything"

- Everything possible and useful by day 11

Basically, if you were playing a pub, and it was something useful to have by day 11, then it is on the everything list.

Useless items no one wants to use are basically excluded.

Well since you ask for different characters it can coordinated : 

- WX in the ruins solo (enters day 3 with 6 pigskin max)

- Wig and Wolf on the bosses with hambats and battle helms

- Woodie on lunar island

- Granny and Maxwell making the base

- Wortox as the scout mapping all he can

- Last char can be anyone and will prolly prepare for toad on day 10.

This is how I see it happening, in no way I can prove it can work but probably someday I'll try with friends :)

9 hours ago, Coolderclim said:

Well since you ask for different characters it can coordinated : 

- WX in the ruins solo (enters day 3 with 6 pigskin max)

- Wig and Wolf on the bosses with hambats and battle helms

- Woodie on lunar island

- Granny and Maxwell making the base

- Wortox as the scout mapping all he can

- Last char can be anyone and will prolly prepare for toad on day 10.

This is how I see it happening, in no way I can prove it can work but probably someday I'll try with friends :)

Wx is useless spot, unless charged for exploration

Wicker can do bee queen with tentacles

Last char is warly abs wormwood, for the volt goat dish for toadstool fight, and wormwood makes living logs, dark sword

Wortox is better as ruins rusher

Woodie is not only lunar finder, but also map mapper

Originally was thinking webber too for the 3 nests nearby and silk for boat, but with Woodie update you don't need no boat

My only wonder is that is it possible to get so much ice before days 11 for building enough flingo ? You will need like 2-4 of them I guess.

Or we're going to need some additional green gems and yeet ourself. But I'm sure this is possible with an inch of luck

4 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Wow, this is absolutely brutal to do in 11 days, it's the work of year(s). 

In the rules you said "No cheese boss exploits" but aren't essentially Dragonfly Walling and Beequeen Hentai cheesing tactics?

Hentai is game mechanic, just like gunpowder is, or catapults

Dfly walls is allowed since you take damage by dfly herself

1 hour ago, ADM said:

My only wonder is that is it possible to get so much ice before days 11 for building enough flingo ? You will need like 2-4 of them I guess.

Or we're going to need some additional green gems and yeet ourself. But I'm sure this is possible with an inch of luck

There is plenty of ice in the biome, and you can use same flingo for bunnies and pigs

17 minutes ago, Steamerclaw said:

Mmmm ...
Does the challenge stop when the full moon glow or at the start of the day 12 ?

When the clock turns to day 13,so the entire night is valid

23 minutes ago, 1bubbainpa said:

I think everyone is forgetting that the hardest part of all this is getting a group of 8 people ALL onto a day 1 klei server.

They fill up almost instantaneously.

It is tricky, but usually how it starts, you get 8 people on a server that played for a while, you share the challenge, and then you regen world heard someone wants to make a dedicated server with a custom mod that tracks this challenge progression

Just now, TaffyMatt said:

i can't even get all that stuff done in a whole DST year, if I try this, good luck to me

This is a challenge devised for 8 players, all of which played over 1k hours of dst, usually

In the steam group we had like a few over 2k hours as well

After that much time, you feel like you did everything, so the challenge has to be hard

19 hours ago, loopuleasa said:

This is a challenge devised for 8 players, all of which played over 1k hours of dst, usually

In the steam group we had like a few over 2k hours as well

After that much time, you feel like you did everything, so the challenge has to be hard

Yeah, I generally just play with a couple of people rather than 7 other people, so it'll be a bit easier with 8 people but still pretty damn hard

On 9/16/2019 at 3:17 AM, loopuleasa said:

Wx is useless spot, unless charged for exploration

Wicker can do bee queen with tentacles

Last char is warly abs wormwood, for the volt goat dish for toadstool fight, and wormwood makes living logs, dark sword

Wortox is better as ruins rusher

Woodie is not only lunar finder, but also map mapper

Originally was thinking webber too for the 3 nests nearby and silk for boat, but with Woodie update you don't need no boat

wx is ruins rusher god he actually claps down there

Archived