Sign in to follow this  
jaywalker

My shovel is smiling at me :)

Toaster Fu    101

See the two dark spots at the top of the shovel head? Eyes. See the section between them? Nose. See the line below that? Mouth.

LadyD    3,221

No Bigfoot.

ITs REAL!

ITS REAL

Never alone.. the mandrakes.. they come ALIVE I tell you! ALIVE!

And these pigs... they TALK

XD

Kevin    546

Now you all know how I feel when you give me two screenshots that looks the same on my monitor(s) and tell me that one is SO MUCH BETTER. :)

• Haha 1

cptCalavera    616
Now you all know how I feel when you give me two screenshots that looks the same on my monitor(s) and tell me that one is SO MUCH BETTER. :)

Well at least I gave you links to videos. :p

Kevin    546

Heh. I think we just need to make the falloff act more like it used to. I'm confident that we can get things working in a way that makes everyone happy.

I brought the images into photoshop and was able to find the flower. Even turning the brightness on my imac to full I wouldn't have noticed it in the original, though. I wonder if it's a mac/pc calibration thing? I have a wacom cintiq hooked up to my computer, and it generally has a pretty good colour response curve.

Maybe my eyes are just getting too old :)

Shadoweangel    12

Falloff alone would help the atmosphere feel more accurate yet keep the oppressive element of the HORRIFYING ABYSS THAT IS NIGHT! I always assumed Steve Jobs was the problem, and Mac was just the symptom.