Just Detele the new Woodie pls. He is so weak now.

8 hours ago, TheKingDedede said:

I wanted to throw in my suggestions as well. I think @ShadowDuelist got some really good suggestions posted and I wanted to add on to that.

• The Combat Form (Because that forum Easter Egg makes it difficult to state it differently from his actual Goose form) might also benefit from a slow health regeneration. Since the Goose form could be used to scout, heal and run away, then maybe have the Combat Form's healing be less effective than the Goose form. Also, yes, please have the meter refill when you're engaged in combat.
  • I wish that eating logs was still an option when you're in Werebeaver form. I'm still undecided on whether or not not being harassed by Treeguards while in Werebeaver mode is a fair trade off for not being able to refill the meter by eating logs. It feels like you could still do better by just being Woodie and chopping without having to transform.
  • Goose form is kind of a joke at the moment. You run around for a bit before just transforming back. Buff its duration time and maybe sightly increase its speed in addition to what ShadowDuelist suggested.

Actually, it was stated on the DST twitch stream showcasing Woodie that while he is in werebeaver form, he will NOT spawn Treeguards.

1 hour ago, Wytera said:

Actually, it was stated on the DST twitch stream showcasing Woodie that while he is in werebeaver form, he will NOT spawn Treeguards.

No need to watch stream to know that, it's clearly stated in the character update thread.

On 9/12/2019 at 6:36 AM, JoeW said:
  • Werebeaver no longer spawns Treeguards and Poison Birchnut Trees

9 hours ago, 359368170 said:

Her Werepig form has some special powers:

• Night vision, which means she is immune to Charlie.
  • Immune to Freezing, Overheating and Fog.
  • Running speed 50% faster.
  • No loss of Sanity in darkness.
  • Her attack does 59.5 damage.
  • Has more Health (350) 
  • Heals herself by 0.5  per second as long as she is not starving.
  • Is able to mine, chop, dig, hammer and hack objects.

No mention of her 400% hunger drain?

For clarification: this is still a beta. I thought that it was obvious, but apparently it's not. Beta of a game is a build that's still incomplete, which means that the content in the beta is not a final version of it. It's just their general idea of what will be implemented. It's all a subject to change.

And if you hate something so much, then learn how to live with(out) it. You have over a dozen other characters you can play with, on a whim.

1 minute ago, WilsonGuy_ said:

For clarification: this is still a beta. I thought that it was obvious, but apparently it's not. Beta of a game is a build that's still incomplete, which means that the content in the beta is not a final version of it. It's just their general idea of what will be implemented. It's all a subject to change.

And if you hate something so much, then learn how to live with(out) it. You have over a dozen other characters you can play with, on a whim.

actually woodie's update isn't related to beta.

it was straight up added to base game

woodie mains have been waiting for this one on decades

there is not much meaning to playing different character for them

24 minutes ago, Poebus said:

actually woodie's update isn't related to beta.

it was straight up added to base game

woodie mains have been waiting for this one on decades

there is not much meaning to playing different character for them

It still can be fixed though. Klei can update their game any time they want, I'm sure.

57 minutes ago, WilsonGuy_ said:

It’s not a beta.

30 minutes ago, WilsonGuy_ said:

It still can be fixed though. Klei can update their game any time they want, I'm sure.

This is my least favorite take on the woodie rework.

It’s factually incorrect (claiming it’s a beta to undermine the criticisms of the rework)

It comes with a heavy dose of “no you the player is wrong to not like it” or “if you don’t like it play something else and stop complaining.”  Both are very anti-player attitudes.

Part 3 is an intellectually dishonest meaningless statement.  You never even took a moment to address you were boldly claiming it was a beta while being 100% wrong. Of course Klei can update the game, they’ve done it thousands of times.  Getting Willow fire immunity took heavy pressure from the community for a trivial code change.

You aren’t coming to this discussion with facts or acting in good faith.  Please do both.

Archived