JanH

[Game Update] - 157

NoscopeFelix    2,643
8 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

That was just an oops on our end. Consoles should be getting it as well. Look for it when you log-in in the very near future. 

I’ll forgive you Charles, but just this once.:wilson_wink:

update: I just got it thxxx( also you guys miss colored Lucy in the main menu)

Edited by NoscopeFelix

PSV_USA    135
9 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

I found my Lunar Island almost immediately. Just happened to be straight ahead from where I embarked! I've had a blast just sailing the coast line of the world. 

Glad the game is working for you. I won't get a chance to try it out until Saturday, but I hope the cave issue is resolved by then :)

• Like 1

JDiceArt777    194
9 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

I found my Lunar Island almost immediately. Just happened to be straight ahead from where I embarked! I've had a blast just sailing the coast line of the world. 

We did too! Luckily we were based by the largest area of ocean....so we just embarked going North and we found it in less than 5 minutes! It took about 12 boats to make a bridge across. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mahoood    179
6 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

That was just patched in the Steam build late yesterday. Console builds are made a couple days earlier because they take some time to get through cert. so they don't have all the latest PC fixes. Expect to be able to use the map after the next update.

Oh i see, Thx for the heads up.

• Like 1