V2C

[Game Update] - 367449

V2C    5,934

It should be up now. Try re-logging in to Steam if it still doesn't show up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

minespatch    60,844
1 minute ago, V2C said:

It should be up now. Try re-logging in to Steam if it still doesn't show up.

Thanks man.:wilson_goodjob:

Moonatik    92

Still nothing on Xbox, but I can wait. Yes, I can. Should I ? Well, yes. Hello ? Is there anyupdate out there ? Let me check, and check again. Hum... Patience is good.

SouthTom    291
26 minutes ago, 359368170 said:

I suggest deleting new Woodie.

He is so weak now.

I gotta agree, he seems severely under-powered. Were G oose lasts only 60 sec if you never stop moving and it drains all your hunger for not going that much faster.

M oose only hit as hard as a dark sword and you can't heal yourself while transformed. ( You also lose 20hp upon transforming so you're not even full.) Also doesn't last very long.

Woodie might be worse than he was before since there's major drawbacks to transforming now.

Edited by SouthTom
M oose not G oose. Dang Forum :P
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Moonatik    92
16 minutes ago, Moonatik said:

Still nothing on Xbox, but I can wait. Yes, I can. Should I ? Well, yes. Hello ? Is there anyupdate out there ? Let me check, and check again. Hum... Patience is good.

Good is patience. Thank you Klei.

FreyaMaluk    5,002
32 minutes ago, SouthTom said:

I gotta agree, he seems severely under-powered. WereMoose lasts only 60 sec if you never stop moving and it drains all your hunger for not going that much faster.

Goose only hit as hard as a dark sword and you can't heal yourself while transformed. ( You also lose 20hp upon transforming so you're not even full.) Also doesn't last very long.

Woodie might be worse than he was before since there's major drawbacks to transforming now.

I agree.... Moose should be able to heal Wilba style... and transformations in general have way to short of a duration.... 

I hope the devs can find the right balance for the upcoming updates...

also.... a bird that doesn't fly??? like really??

edit... talking about not being able to fly and this bird mocks me while I'm screaming at the ocean unable to cross over the land borders... :/

20190912195737_1.thumb.jpg.f6635f35a4f866fefa8a5a0f4c418731.jpg

Edited by FreyaMaluk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SinancoTheBest    1,074

umm, why is there literally no note in the most substential change in the game? its seems the autumn work music has ben change for the time being? is this a joke (hopefully)? Please, what happened to the old autumn work theme?!!

The Dusk and Night music mod is broken now, it's not working :(

Here's another noteworthy change I noticed (or somehow never noticed before): Killer beas now regularly come out and roam the area like regular bees, from killer bee hives

Edited by SinancoTheBest
  • Sad 2

Poebus    453
4 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

umm, why is there literally no note in the most substential change in the game? its seems the autumn work music has ben change for the time being? is this a joke (hopefully)? Please, what happened to the old autumn work theme?!!

old fight theme has been replaced too if you didn't noticed