NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Radiant Star and Prismatic Moon Caller's Staff)

JoeW

oh hello im sorry to bother this topic i just dont know how to get the drops. thats all im very sorry my account is linked to my twitch one and i sat yesterday watching for around six hours and i nothing happened im just wandering what the numbers near the images count to im sorry im new at this 

-so sorry to bother with stupid questions :(

21 hours ago, ilovesplatoon0 said:

oh hello im sorry to bother this topic i just dont know how to get the drops. thats all im very sorry my account is linked to my twitch one and i sat yesterday watching for around six hours and i nothing happened im just wandering what the numbers near the images count to im sorry im new at this 

-so sorry to bother with stupid questions :(

You have to own the original game on steam. then you have to link your steam/klei account with your twitch account (follow the instructions on this post by klei) then you have to be sure the streamer has drops ENABLED, otherwise you won't get anything, (you can see if they have drops enabled below the title of their stream it says something like !this streamer has drops enabled  

To all people who are having trouble with getting their drops, despite the page saying they already claimed them.

As someone suggested earlier, I unlinked my twitch account from klei and linked it back. Also I verified my game files on steam. Not 100% sure which one of them was the solution (probably 1st), but just now I've claimed my first drop. Seems like we have to watch the streams again, but oh well, at least it's working.

On 15.09.2019 at 9:35 PM, Mike23Ua said:
Spoiler

People watch video game streams on Twitch/Mixer (or at least Myself and Everyone I Know does..)  because they want to watch Gameplay of a game they may be interested in Buying.. this right here is the heart of the problem- so then why on earth if I already own the game do I EVER want to spend 6 hours of my time watching someone else play something I can play for Myself?

Any serious gamer who (truly) enjoys playing the games they purchase defiantly DOES NOT want to watch someone else playing it.. Because most serious gamers would rather experience the games content for the first time themselves (like me and the new Turn of Tides content just released to Xbox)

I just want to say you surprised me here ;o I don't know anyone who watch streams just to decide if the game is worth buying, and a lot of my friends are gamers. In fact, I would rather watch a good gameplays on youtube instead of some random moments during the streams. Usually people either watch their favorite streamer or games they already own and like, cause watching good players really helps you to improve or get inspired (by "usually" I mean people who are regulars on streaming platforms). If I don't play with voice chat, there's always a stream running in the background (it's funny when I hear the hounds and I'm not sure if they are coming after me or after my steamer... x'D)

So yea, people can be serious about their game and enjoy watching other people playing it at the same time ;)

When is new twitch drops? While it is annoying to let my phone run some random person playing DST just to get some in-game skins, i don’t want to miss out on anymore skin items, skins allow players to customize their gameplay experience- and so far I have very few skin items unlocked.. :(

I think my favorite so far (outside of clothing items) is the Circus Tent.

Hey, I finished the Twitch Drop assignments but I did not get the rewards just because I logged in my friend's steam account on my laptop once. The Twitch account which is linked to my steam account got the reward but the skins were sent to his account. And now I no longer have the chance to get the skins again, plz help me with this problem.

• Developer
7 hours ago, Liz_Amy said:

So, i just wonder how can i get it? just watch twitch?? total 6 hrs?? can anyone explain for me??

Watch a DST streamer that has stream gifts enabled. You'll know because under the stream, there should be a comment or button saying they are enabled!

On 16/10/2019 at 9:33 PM, wandeka said:

Já assisti HORAS de lives e não ganhei nada

I'm guessing that you actually can read, english, @wandeka, but just in case, since you asked in portuguese, I may as well assure that you get your answer, so:

Primeiro, verifique se a sua conta da Klei está vinculada a sua conta no Twitch (precisa ter ambas, obviamente). Dá pra verificar no link https://accounts.klei.com/account/info, e se não estiver, na aba "rewards" deve ter deve ter o link pra vincular.

Daí, é só assistir as lives de dont starve together , mas lembre que você deve estar logada na sua conta da Twitch e o streammer tem que estar com a opção de drops habilitados (em baixo do nome dele tem que aparecer a frase  "Drops habilitados! Assista a uma transmissão para ganhar loots.".

E é basicamente isso, com seis horas assistindo você deve liberar as três recompensas, e elas vão ser disponibilizadas assim que você entrar no jogo =)

Archived