JoeW

Woodie Character Update Next Week + News!

Mario384    1,082

As long as the sanity drain was reduced enough so where killing something like a Terrorbeak buys you some time being sane, I'll be pleased with this.  This concept seems pretty good so far, but I guess we'll see how it plays out.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, JoeW said:

In addition to Werebeaver, Woodie now has two new transformations that specialize in different things, such as combat and locomotion.

... Why?

Well I'm not opposed, guess i will need to see the actual performance, but this seems like overwork.
I'm sad there's no swimming but I wasn't expecting that from the very beginning. Lucy is still also irrelevant i guess.

31 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Woodie no longer gains sanity when planting trees.

We will miss you, "The only good DST Woodie feature", rest in peace.
All of this is kind of vague, really, so I will put my hope on Klei and expect the best. 

Edited by Chris Snowstorm
  • Like 2
  • Confused 4

1 minute ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Mhm, I wonder if gnawing things extends the Werebeaver's Were-Meter

This is so good, this combined with Warly's sugar stuff is making Woodie so much more viable versus Maxwell. Even now, when he could technically considered outclassed by Maxwell mid-late game, his Treeguard perk makes him more useful in that sense. Not only does it still provide some sort of incentive to not completely deforest earlygame, but it also gives him a reason to be the one to chop for those Living Logs.

I'm never touching Birchnut Trees again, though. Clearing those forests is no longer my problem. Bye.

• Like 4

Griver84    213

Funny enough, my chat was asking me if I knew anything about when the woodie update was coming or the next update was dropping. 

Told them my guess was next week (and it was a complete random guess). Glad to see more stuff incoming! So hyped! :)

• Like 4

WolfYlch    99

Dang this is going to take out all the fun of playing with Woodie... I personally liked him eating wood and having the log meter. But everything else seems superbly interesting!

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 5

JJ0264    125
3 minutes ago, engiSonic said:

Prediction: The locomotion were-form will be able to swim, and it'll be a were-platypus.

It's..IT'S A WERE-Goose!!!?!?!

Edited by JJ0264

minespatch    61,597
7 minutes ago, JJ0264 said:

3.Were-Wolverine

portrait-of-wolverine-captive-summer-canMy favorite X-man.:wilson_sneaky:

3 minutes ago, maradyne said:

Werebeaver hype.

allthehype.gif.3ec2ca2f20c11f1de6f0ddee81653897.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1