If you could make any item or structure skin (not character skin) what would it be?

I think if I had free reign for anything, one would be a skin of the lantern as either a Jack O' Lantern-lantern or a Skull Lantern with flames coming out of the mouth of either; another would be a Candy cane Walking Cane with snow-flake particle trail effects. What about you guys? NOTE: They can have animated effects as you wish such as with the Gorge or Metheus Walking Cane, Crystalline Ice Box, etc without limit.

Wagstaff-tech looking skins for the Telelocator Staff and Telelocator Focus.
And maybe a gem cost reduction to the later via Winona tinkering. Solo players need some love.

The Lazy Deserter, too. That design has a lot of potential for a mechanical look.

7 hours ago, Canis said:

I want a skin where a football helmet is actually a closed helmet, covering the face, or at least the eyes.

Yea, I was actually thinking that the other day. It would be cool to have a football helmet that actually looks like a modern-day football helmet. 

Archived