Lilalaunekuh

Aquarium with population increase for up to 15.000 pacu

Junksteel    655

Man....

I have no words to describe how amazed I am by this project. It is clear, functional, legit and looks outstanding!

I had no idea hatching Pacus could transfer that much heat. Or did I? The scale is insane! :D

Finally a good use for Gravitas facility! Good you shared your work with the world, it's a masterpíece!

You truely inspired me to keep working on the projects that require an insane amount of effort invested in! Thank you!

Edited by Junksteel
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

cblack    53
2 hours ago, Lilalaunekuh said:
  • Able to deal with 15.000 pacu.
    • [Limited by the conveyor chut, but the build could "easily"(it would take double the cooling infrastructure^^) support 30.000 pacu.]

I assume this is the european style of numbering and you don't mean '15' and '30' pacu.  In any case, I'm almost certain the game will become a slideshow well before you hit 15k pacu.

• Haha 2

Lilalaunekuh    847
2 hours ago, cblack said:
4 hours ago, Lilalaunekuh said:
  • Able to deal with 15.000 pacu.
    • [Limited by the conveyor chut, but the build could "easily"(it would take double the cooling infrastructure^^) support 30.000 pacu.]

I assume this is the european style of numbering and you don't mean '15' and '30' pacu.  In any case, I'm almost certain the game will become a slideshow well before you hit 15k pacu.

In low fps mode my pacu show no navigation and don´t move at all^^ [Except the pacu in the feeding tank]

=> I did some testing with close to 1000 pacu without a noticeable fps drop (we could argue if I lost 1 fps or if it´s the normal fluctuation)

• Sad 1

TLW    56

I thought you meant 15 pacu... that is much more impressive.

• Haha 1