Antlion Gender

Maxwell when examinin' Deerclops says "Even i'm afraid of that guy" Webber, says "He might able to digest me!", see what i'm coming with this? Deerclops is male, Antlion can be male but also female, is a combination of both (probably). Also, Toadstool gender is not know, it's refered as a it, for gender neutral. 

Just now, Ismael Marin said:

Maxwell when examinin' Deerclops says "Even i'm afraid of that guy" Webber, says "He might able to digest me!", see what i'm coming with this? Deerclops is male, Antlion can be male but also female, is a combination of both (probably). 

*Ahem*

CHARACTERS ARE NOT OMNISCIENT. 

Unless you're trying to argue that they have a specific reason to know, otherwise they're guessing like the rest of us.

Just now, Zeklo said:

*Ahem*

CHARACTERS ARE NOT OMNISCIENT. 

Unless you're trying to argue that they have a specific reason to know, otherwise they're guessing like the rest of us.

What about Maxwell?

*Ahem*

HE CREATED THE MONSTERS ON THE CONSTANT. 

Just now, Ismael Marin said:

What about Maxwell?

*Ahem*

HE CREATED THE MONSTERS ON THE CONSTANT. 

We're still not sure about the exacts of what Maxwell has or hasn't made. There's a big pile of who knows.

Even if we were to assume he is undoubtedly Deerclops' creator—"guy" is not solely reserved to males.

2 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

We're still not sure about the exacts of what Maxwell has or hasn't made. There's a big pile of who knows.

Even if we were to assume he is undoubtedly Deerclops' creator—"guy" is not solely reserved to males.

I'M NOT RIGHT!? *deep breath* AAAAAAAAHHHHHH *implosion*

Archived