I Do Hope Next Year We'll See Some Changes To Combat

The only thing I would worried if klei ups the abilities of ranged weapons is if it becomes ridiculously easy to kill birds. Maybe if you kill too many they would spawn less near the players? (Reflecting the actual bird population of the constant?)

Though tbh anything related about food being too easy to get is my opinion and that alone, though I would like to try and back it up with facts every now and then.

13 minutes ago, WoodieMain45684 said:

The only thing I would worried if klei ups the abilities of ranged weapons is if it becomes ridiculously easy to kill birds.

Yea, like I'd said, it would have to come with changing up mobs to match the players' new capabilities. Lowering bird population would be neat, but I would also buff Krampus. Trying harder to actually steal things and escape with them would be what I'd focus on. Maybe a periodic ability to throw Charcoal at people that explodes into dusty smoke on impact, causing the players to cough, effectively working as an AoE stun to give Krampus a chance to run away. You would have to either dodge, or work as a group from different directions.

Archived