Pab10Suarez    827
1 hour ago, Zeklo said:

If it's just an isolated small area like the Atrium then I could see it happening.

i guess that's the only way to do it right?
because if there were two caves then it would be 3 servers at the same time instead of two

• Like 1

Remps    227

it fell from the moon and i think that land is shell so i dont think but yea why not i want to see more biome from shipwrecked like volcano biome 
or just monkey island and more but i dont know which ones come.

maradyne    3,543
Posted (edited)

I'm still a fan of there being some way to access the Lunar Island from the main cave system.
Perhaps a [[It's locked from the other side.]] scenario, where you have to first find the island on the surface and open a cave entrance there, before any underground Lunar content is accessible. Having the server generate, but not populate the contents of that area until the Moon cave entrance is opened is one way that it could be handled. Or there could be a big solid Moonrock wall at the connection between the normal and Lunar caves, that's only minable from the Lunar side.

...I just really like cave life. I don't mind sailing to find the island or even making a bridge to connect the mainland, but some form of accessibility via the caves after the mystery is solved would be nice. Even if it involves creating some sort of bridge underground. Maybe after Klei gets to the rest of the player landing bugs involving boats, though.

Edited by maradyne
  • Like 3

Zervo    74
8 hours ago, Remps said:

it fell from the moon and i think that land is shell

lol. yeah..

from the lore perspective, it will be weird

• Like 1