Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

bitcrushed_rage

Who would you like to see refreshed or added as DLC?

Who would you like to see added as a refresh or DLC?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. What existing (or non/almost existing) character from Don't Starve and its DLCs would you like to see retuned and put into Don't Starve Together?

• Wagstaff
    • Walani
    • Wilbur
    • Woodlegs
    • Wilba
    • Wheeler
    • Wilton
    • Winnie
    • Wallace
    • Waverly
    • Pyro
    • Watricia
    • Warbucks

Pop Guy    3,517

Obviously I would love a return of Warbucks. He was a character who, if he was born at the beginning of DS, would have been added to the game without any problem. He had a unique battle cry, of the potentially interesting advantages / disadvantages if they improved a little, he could potentially become a glass cannon and introduce the dimension of combat with ranged weapons into the game.
If he came back I would be just happy.
(And for those who remember, for the umpteenth time, the racist basis... they can to change the dialogues, if need be. Let's stop with this non-argument)

5d699959a5001_WARBUCKSBACK.thumb.png.09c533e37041dbd00bac5515ea94be19.png

30 minutes ago, Pop Guy said:

Obviously I would love a return of Warbucks. He was a character who, if he was born at the beginning of DS, would have been added to the game without any problem. He had a unique battle cry, of the potentially interesting advantages / disadvantages if they improved a little, he could potentially become a glass cannon and introduce the dimension of combat with ranged weapons into the game.
If he came back I would be just happy.
(And for those who remember, for the umpteenth time, the racist basis... they can to change the dialogues, if need be. Let's stop with this non-argument)

5d699959a5001_WARBUCKSBACK.thumb.png.09c533e37041dbd00bac5515ea94be19.png

Gun.

HeatAndRun    688
On 2019. 8. 31. at 5:52 AM, SplOrange said:

i'm a big fan of wagstaff, i admire pretty much everything about his character: his appearance, his tinkering tab, his blindness, his significance to the lore, and even his glitch effect when stats are low, i love every little detail.

crossing my fingers and hoping that he gets added as a rework similar to warly, although he doesn't need many changes other than his telepad, which doesn't function well at all in a multiplayer setting

That's exactly the same feeling I have about Wagstaff.

He became my favorite character among don't starve franchise from the moment he introduced.