WanderingKid    493
10 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Tiles can now replace ladders, plastic ladders, and firepoles. (But not the other way around.)

Thank you!

• Like 3

SixbySix    43

Can you fix the ready to land notification like the skill notification?  Mine never seem to go away.

• Like 2

Squeegee    707
4 minutes ago, Machenoid said:

Nosh bean variant Drecko: If they eat Nosh beans they produce impressive amounts of pure chlorine farts (Beans, beans the magical fruit; the more you eat, the more you toot.) that are within the nosh bean and salt vine temperature ranges. If they splash around in puddles of ethanol, they produce rust scales. In order to create the variant, normal Dreckos have to eat salt vines, not nosh beans. Eating nosh beans as a nosh drecko raises the chances of making nosh drecko eggs, while all the other edibles remain for their chances of making the other drecko species.

I like this idea

Satyrical364    41
1 hour ago, SixbySix said:

Can you fix the ready to land notification like the skill notification?  Mine never seem to go away.

Yeah I had trouble with that too. I've never launched rockets before but found this rather odd there is no way to cancel the notification unless you save/load. 

Another thing is that sometimes my rancher will stop grooming a particular hatch for no reason, and I have to save/load. This one is easy to overlook if you don't mouse over your hatches on a regular basis to see the glum one. 

LuteroK    2
Posted (edited)

I know it's being worked on and you have bigger pacu to fry after release, but there's a LOT of people waiting on the modding information post. Great update as always, any info on how that's coming along? 

Edited by LuteroK

Nightinggale    966
3 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:
  • Improved tooltips on many of the sidescreens with sliders on them (power threshold, critter sensor, etc)

That's the first thing I noticed with this update. Or more specifically the first thing I noticed was people telling me it broke my mod :o

Turns out that all I had to do was adding the same tooltip method, which was almost just copy pasting the tooltip code. I wish all bugfixes were this easy. Can I have that as a feature request? All new bugs must be easy to fix :D

• Like 1

Slvrsrfr    72
Posted (edited)

Thanks for listening! :)

Edited by Slvrsrfr
it was my comp, it's trash.

Jackblac    42
5 hours ago, Wyza said:

I have no idea how much work time is lost due to this, but it's massive.

You can check it from the reports screen. Open it from top left(lightning icon), hover over one of the duplicant time usage % and it shows a huge tooltip. One of those is ponder and is the total amount all of your dupes spent pondering that cycle

• Like 1

suxkar    96

Thank you for the update, some of the changes will have a significant impact of the quality of the game!

On a side note, we are still waiting on an official comment on husbandry experience gains!

Ellilea    733
13 hours ago, Lifegrow said:

@Ipsquiggle

Dupes "pondering" for 5 seconds between jobs.

This one is the bane of colony existence D:

• Like 1

cblack    53
3 hours ago, Ellilea said:

This one is the bane of colony existence D:

How many dupes do you have?

I feel like I'm the only person who has either never had this happened, or just never noticed/cared.  That said, I run with an extremely low number of dupes for most of the game, at 4.  Only take more when I just need to stuff them into rockets and leave them there for the rest of their lives, i.e. eternity.

Ellilea    733
Posted (edited)

I don't like low-dupe colonies, they feel like such a slog and also no challenge/no need to ever push your resources or design big, fancy bases, it's so boring. I have 20 dupes.

Edited by Ellilea