Zendesk

minespatch

>Bonjour :wilson_love:

J'ai reçu un mail de zendesk me demandant de confirmer mon adresse mail en clickant sur un lien.

Je n'ai pas clické car Klei ne m'a pas informé de cette procédure.

De plus, le mail de zendesk n'ai pas trés professionnel, ce mail trés simple donne l'impréssion de "pishing".

Je lis sur le forum que d'autres personnes ont reçu ce mail.

Ma question est simple, est-ce que Klei confirme cette démarche de zendesk de nous demander de confirmer notre mail d'enregistrement au compte Klei?

merci pour votre réponse

bonne journée et bon jeu

Casloo :wilson_blush:

On 13. 8. 2019 at 6:58 PM, galaxybread said:

I randomly got the thing at the top of my profile but I'm still confused what it is for.

The place ''at the top of your profile'' is basically displaying any klei annoucements or bugs, It is everywhere, even on top of the DST forum.

I believe few days before previous christmas they annouced that their support system would be on low-er staff during Holidays and things so that's where the thing comes useful

6 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

The place ''at the top of your profile'' is basically displaying any klei annoucements or bugs, It is everywhere, even on top of the DST forum.

I believe few days before previous christmas they annouced that their support system would be on low-er staff during Holidays and things so that's where the thing comes useful

Thank you for telling me this, now I know why I see it on my profile and in a few more places.

Archived