Who do you main?

my first main was Willow because i was a noob who liked her lighter and didn't know bout inventory burning or any of her advanced strats at all. i gave her up because i could handle sanity yet.

Then i switched to wendy and i've had my second-longest run with her, at day 278. but i no longer play her because she triggers my depression.

Now i'm a composite player, with Wicker being my primary and sometimes opting to play Wigfrid, Wolfgang Wortox, Webber, WX, Maxwell if the situation calls for it.

However, my one true main is the Rosalina mod character, who is basically Wicker with some changes (higher sanity but lower health, low runspeed, no On Tentacles, limited yet still slightly advanced initial crafting tier, etc. etc.) and i've reached my highest run with her at day 282.

(what the hecc)

4 hours ago, Papa Zach said:

Never actually had a main, however I did make something to rank how much I tend to play the characters. 

FunBasedTierList.png

This is beautiful.

This makes me want to make a "Create-your-own-tierlist-based-on-main" thread but that would be too tedious and too redundant ;-;

My main is always changing, currently i'm really enjoyng Wortox, he has extra mobility, which is really fun. His downside is interesting, changing how you play, making hunger and sanity management more complicated. Overall an unique and fun character.

Spoiler

Also it gives me an excuse to kill a way bigger amount of butterflies than I would really need

12 hours ago, maradyne said:

5d566a6ceaa74_doinggoodsofar.png.93553273177e01a04bc349d27f9ac475.png

You made me almost choke on my chips.

Also, this is my new profile banner.

Edit:

6 hours ago, DarithD said:

Wendy cause i like blonde hair.

also she start heading to acceptance stage in future DST and i think that's nice.

Im boutta finna bodyslam this dude. /s

Archived