Who do you main?

Woodie. I grew, quite fond of him when I first got inta the game singleplayers beavers tankiness before I could fight.

Spoiler
Spoiler

I know he absolutely sucks but I love him I won't Not play the beaverman leave me be I'm havin fun

Wortox is growing on me too he's fun for just, goofin around. Watching newbies be amazed by the heals is funny. 

Wilson. He is a lone-wolf type of a character, because he doesn't really provide any strength to a group, but he remains rather versatile. Since I hardly ever have a team to begin with, he is a good character for surviving alone. He works the best as a single survivor.

I also like playing as him because of the importance in the lore he has.

Spoiler

This conclusion about Wilson has it's origins in cocky, rude veterans shooing me away and accusing me of everything going wrong (Like wasting resources. Yeah, I get it. Crafting dark swords, football helmets, cooking basic ingredients right before shoving them into the crock pot to make the meal last longer and making dragon pies/pierogies is a waste of resources, that totally makes sense.), all because I played as Wilson.

Don't get me wrong: I do know what other characters are capable of. I just main Wilson, but that doesn't mean I don't play other characters. I like that character, just leave me alone and let me enjoy my game.

1 hour ago, thomas4845 said:

wendy easily the best girl hands down and any other opinions are invalid 

Ugh, haven't we've been here before? Sure she's up there in the chart but she isn't the best. This is the official best girl index from 2018 and it still stands. Winona is the best girl hands down, no objections

5d52ab12735ff_BestGirlIndex.thumb.png.28fe254005bcb5e0dee6a79fcb053d97.png

1 hour ago, Wesworld said:

For me, nothing beats entering a public server, playing a handsome mime boy, and saying nothing for hours on end while I do my best to survive. Really got to get in character you know.

most of the time when I enter a pub as Wes, I do the Glossomer's Saddle Rush challenge, get a rider Beefalo in training and basically act as a prophet from there on, only occasionally visiting the designated base, dropping spare food and supplies from my high and mighty position, place salt lick shrines all around the map, reporting on the appeasement levels of Antlion in summer, citing phrases from my holy carol book with my beef etc.

20181216041605_1.thumb.jpg.5bec044ef56fd28646ff4698d0172629.jpg.8721e5d0e2322ad63e9908453987e68a.jpg

Archived