Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

aresd

Klei, what happened to the sandbox?

aresd    91

Every time I try to start creating something for the test, I get a complete camera control lock. Please, fix it

Тестовая песочница.sav

And why is the temperature in Kelvin always in the sandbox and debug mode, even if Celsius is selected in the game settings? It’s inconvenient to constantly work with the calculator when you are testing something :(

aresd    91
9 minutes ago, tseitsei said:

Celcius = Kelvin - 273

Doesnt really need a calculator...

Then the meaning of the option with a degree Celsius? All mix and confuse?

mathmanican    2,312
8 hours ago, tseitsei said:

I'm assuming you meant 273.15, of course sandbox doesn't let you change decimals anyway.... :) 

Tonyroid    238
11 hours ago, aresd said:

Every time I try to start creating something for the test, I get a complete camera control lock. Please, fix it

Omg. I thought it was just me. It's not all the time but it's still super irritating.

Yunru    1,127

The calculation for converting between K and C is easy.

Remembering how much to subtract, on the other hand...

aresd    91
31 minutes ago, Yunru said:

The calculation for converting between K and C is easy.

Remembering how much to subtract, on the other hand...

In this case, why did the developers suggest choosing between temperature formats? So that we come to the forum to ask questions? Hidden idea for attendance?

watermelen671    14,301
14 minutes ago, aresd said:

In this case, why did the developers suggest choosing between temperature formats? So that we come to the forum to ask questions? Hidden idea for attendance?

Because some heathens people prefer to use Fahrenheit, and some people prefer to use the temperature units they're most comfortable with.

They're all wrong obviously, because if you don't wanna use the superior unit of temperature why even bother playing ONI? :wilson_ecstatic:

Spoiler

/s

AzeTheGreat    75

I just suffered from this today, I eventually traced it back to the game trying to render a screenshot for the timelapse when I didn't have a printing pod.  Your map is already locked so I couldn't confirm that was the issue, but try adding a printing pod in the corner to prevent this.

aresd    91
4 hours ago, bleeter6 said:

you go too deep. This is just a game, not a laboratory research program.

And I just ask you to put in order the methods of displaying temperatures. I am not against the Kelvin. I am not against the Fahrenheit. I am not against Celsius. I am opposed to the fact that this is all mixed up.

14 minutes ago, AzeTheGreat said:

I just suffered from this today, I eventually traced it back to the game trying to render a screenshot for the timelapse when I didn't have a printing pod.  Your map is already locked so I couldn't confirm that was the issue, but try adding a printing pod in the corner to prevent this.

It did not help. I think we need to wait for the opinion of the developers in this regard)

Lutzkhie    341

same, i made an R&D Lab just to make experiment but suddenly camera locked along with the fps at 12fps

harmonium    67
On 12/08/2019 at 10:39 AM, aresd said:

Тестовая песочница.sav

And why is the temperature in Kelvin always in the sandbox and debug mode, even if Celsius is selected in the game settings? It’s inconvenient to constantly work with the calculator when you are testing something :(

This guys make a point btw, i want Celsius everywhere too. 

17-full.png

flapee    70
On 8/12/2019 at 10:39 AM, aresd said:

Kelvin always in the sandbox and debug mode, even if Celsius is selected in the game settings?

So I chose Kelvin Klei in the options :D