(Mostly DST) Forumite Tierlists

GetNerfedOn

5 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

yes :) 

it started when everyone got mad DQ Heros got included bc of various reasons

and the DQ fans just replied with "Hoes MAd"

now the issue with Hero is that his gmaeplan relies a little bit too much on RNG... there's the entire language barrier problem too

I dont even know if it is quickreading skill or just an absurd amount of luck that lets me use hero effectivly.

1 hour ago, I_Link_I said:

I dont even know if it is quickreading skill or just an absurd amount of luck that lets me use hero effectivly.

it's probably luck esp. if you get Hocus Pocus invisibility or Hocus Pocus Thwack kills.

That is, unless you do take the time to ensure that you do not accidentally use Kaclang offstage, or Zoom on a Snoozed opponent.

35 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

it's probably luck esp. if you get Hocus Pocus invisibility or Hocus Pocus Thwack kills.

That is, unless you do take the time to ensure that you do not accidentally use Kaclang offstage, or Zoom on a Snoozed opponent.

Its less hocuspocus or twack/wack and more that big explosion(Kaboom?) that realy helps me .

I dont know its name but the side special is very nice.Expicialy the second stage of it where you just shot a LIGHTNINGBOLT at your opponent.

Spoiler

Not for the eyes of GetNerfedOn!

Spoiler

I have killed so many lumas with this.

Spoiler

Rosalina&Luma is ofbrand iceclimbers :o

2 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

You must be talking about Magic burst.

That one too but im talking about the one you shot  (i also think it  looks like it pulls the target closer to its center )

2 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Fully charged Zap is nice indeed.

It goes Zap,Zapple,Kazap.

I mean "Zapple"

Spoiler

Screenshot_2019-09-23-13-34-29.thumb.png.b57c7919ff5eef7c0869ea74be5a48c3.png

Spoiler

"Mostly DST" does not exclude SMASH BROS!

We are still,kind of on topic. XD

19 minutes ago, Canis said:

(I played a lot of Smash 4, and all of my mains from that game is, naturally, in ultimate.)

Melee and Brawl for me; I just didn't have the systems after that.
Would be interested in this. It was quite a formative game for me.

Archived