[Game Update] - 358820

7 minutes ago, Red Shark said:

Yup, updated mine too. Make sure it's up to date and try again!

13 minutes ago, Cairath said:

Not sure which mod you're using, but the tracking works just fine now. If you're using mine, make sure steam updated it (it's still acting wonky -- you can delete the mod folder to force it to re-dwonload)

i was using both lol,i need to delete it and reinstall?is not that thing auto update?

5 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Reduced the thermal conductivity of Ethanol Gas to 0.167

Nice nerf but could you at least make ethanol gas be usable by Natural Gas Generators? If Petroleum Generators already use ethanol...

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Loscil2 said:

Nice nerf but could you at least make ethanol gas be usable by Natural Gas Generators? If Petroleum Generators already use ethanol...

The trouble is this would vastly increase the power you get out of ethanol, as natural gas generators only use 90g/s, unlike the petroleum generator's 2,000g/s. You'd only need to heat up the output of ethanol distillers very slightly, as well, to do it.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Nebbie said:

The trouble is this would vastly increase the power you get out of ethanol, as natural gas generators only use 90g/s, unlike the petroleum generator's 2,000g/s. You'd only need to heat up the output of ethanol distillers very slightly, as well, to do it.

Yeah... You're right, that'd be too cheesy. Alright then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Loscil2 said:

Doesn't the text in game say that the Natural Gas Generator uses combustible gas, as the petrol generator says it takes combustible liquid? It seems like they might make it take more than one gas eventually.

3 minutes ago, Satyrical364 said:

Doesn't the text in game say that the Natural Gas Generator uses combustible gas, as the petrol generator says it takes combustible liquid? It seems like they might make it take more than one gas eventually.

Consider also that propane exists in the game files, and is described as useful in power generation...

It's kind of weird just how many things are in the game files but not really in game.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Nebbie said:

Consider also that propane exists in the game files, and is described as useful in power generation...

It's kind of weird just how many things are in the game files but not really in game.

such is the way with game development, some stuff just doesn't get used despite being made. it doesn't mean it can't be used in the future, either by dlc or mods.

9 hours ago, nafeasonto said:

This shouldn't matter. If the only task they have is cooking, and it's top priority, that duplicant shouldn't be running a generator. 

If you read the dialog box again, you’d see that Mama has two tasks: run generator and cook. “Run generator” is the current task. “Cook” is on the to-do list.

Really, it does matter. No amount of twiddling with priorities will affect what a Dupe is currently doing. It only affects what they will do once their current task is done. What you’re seeing isn’t evidence of a bug.

If you really must cancel a Dupe’s current task, the easiest method is usually to give them a “move” order. That will interrupt what they’re doing.

I have to ask: do you have a battery in the circuit between the hamster wheel and the grill? Because if you don’t, no one can cook unless there’s a Dupe running the generator.

there something wrong with new update..i have been stuck @2119 kj for super sustain....over 10 cycle not moving ,using both mod to track......

update:the mod work now.........steam mess up too much recently...

Edited by badgamer123

i have

A problem: I seem to have still some issues with the timelapse feature. Firstly it never correctly frame my entire colony, and sometimes it weirdly zoom in then out, and some frames capture the overlays background and makes it flashy colored(temperatures) or black(pipes, automation, germs).

A suggestion: It should be nice to add playback control to the timelapse. Like the options of changing the speed of the frames, stop-pause-play, and a scroll bar.

And a question: is it possible to access the timelapse file out of the game?

Edit: now that i can see better from the files, looks like some of them are taken at night too

Capture.JPG

Edited by Babawze
supplemental informations