Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

BoySyrup

Wigfrid Appreciation Club

Recommended Posts

Auth    10269
47 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Didn't we used to have a picture of an actual Wigfridge around here somewhere?  I don't know if that poster is still here, though.

allowustointroduceourselvesmeme.jpg

I lost the original picture of this, it's either floating around somewhere on my computer, or somewhere on the forums. But here's a tiny version I found.

I would always call Wigfrid "Wigfridge", and then @The Noon Fish drew this. Years ago. So there's your context for this picture.

?imw=268&imh=268&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
themightyone    312
4 minutes ago, Auth said:

allowustointroduceourselvesmeme.jpg

I lost the original picture of this, it's either floating around somewhere on my computer, or somewhere on the forums. But here's a tiny version I found.

I would always call Wigfrid "Wigfridge", and then @The Noon Fish drew this. Years ago. So there's your context for this picture.

?imw=268&imh=268&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

The Wigfridge can only have meat stored in it , no sissy veggies  :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Canis    13208
1 hour ago, WkingDisaster said:

Okay now, club fees everyone, put it here please.

Im reporting you for tax fraud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    91317
25 minutes ago, Paddlefruit said:

Vegetable Salad Boi Better than Crazy Actress Lady

Oh no... We're already getting a Wolfgang replacement in the war.:wilson_ecstatic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdventZen    882

You mean Welmet? the crafting thing for the Battle Helm? yeh, best character

No joke, though, Being able to tank tentacles with no armor using Warly's spices and take only 25 damage feels really good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CaptainChaotica    6091

Auth--Yeah, that's the one I was thinking of.  That does look familiar.

As for the other stuff...don't flip off the kitty!  Also if this is gonna turn into a mean-spirited rather than silly "YOUR CHARACTER SUCKS AND SO DO YOU BECAUSE YOU LIKE THEM!" kinda thread, I'm outta here.  Hopefully it won't, but that _has_ happened a lot here, so...

(coughwigfriddoesn'trandomlyshrinkdowninmidbattleandgetyouhitandtaketonsoffoodtomaintaincough)

...Notorious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShadowDuelist    9718
2 hours ago, Paddlefruit said:

Vegetable Salad Boi Better than Crazy Actress Lady

Salad boi and widefridge actually synergize well: salad boi makes foods with love, widefridge rejects them with honor 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BoySyrup    4095
4 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Salad boi and widefridge actually synergize well: salad boi makes foods with love, widefridge rejects them with honor 

We can chop up Salad Bimbo into various pieces to make filler for the almighty meatballs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fuffles    4317
1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Is triumphant Wigfrid turned into Goblin slayer?:wilson_sneaky:

A Warriör needs a pröper Shadöw Galdaitör Helmet to go along with their döpe Shadöw Armör

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Canis    13208
11 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Wathgrithr appröves
I9AUN0A.png
Wölfgang can't have preciöus Battle Helm skins, but I can!

Oh my god, I want that Triumphant helmet, right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    91317
8 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

A Warriör needs a pröper Shadöw Galdaitör Helmet to go along with their döpe Shadöw Armör

Something tells me Gladiator WX would look great in that Triumphant helmet.:wilson_ecstatic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Canis    13208
Just now, minespatch said:

Something tells me Gladiator WX would look great in that Triumphant helmet.:wilson_ecstatic:

Anyone and anything would look great in that helmet. The helmet itself looks great. Just throw on the shadow armor on any character, and you can turn anyone into a dark souls character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
__IvoCZE__    9921
15 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Wathgrithr appröves
I9AUN0A.png
Wölfgang can't have preciöus Battle Helm skins, but I can!

EeEeE *starts melting*

366.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BoySyrup    4095
16 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Wathgrithr appröves
I9AUN0A.png
Wölfgang can't have preciöus Battle Helm skins, but I can!

Everyone is screaming about the triumphant one, but I think the roseate skin looks cute. :wilson_dorky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Canis    13208
1 minute ago, BoySyrup said:

Everyone is screaming about the triumphant one, but I think the roseate skin looks cute. :wilson_dorky:

LOOK AT IT.

image.thumb.png.a0c6238bf2a92f78d754d572ec4c9903.png

LOOK AT IT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BoySyrup    4095
26 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Wathgrithr appröves
I9AUN0A.png
Wölfgang can't have preciöus Battle Helm skins, but I can!

We reached hot status because of this one post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brago-sama    1604
30 minutes ago, BoySyrup said:

We reached hot status because of this one post

I'm a Wolfgang side-main and even I can confirm that those helms are indeed "hot". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites