JoeW

Introducing, Klei Rewards

Arkanoo    0

Klei, make us happy again...give us the oportunity to get the salt box skin using klei points or just by loging the game, i've never asked u anything, plz

Edited by RandoArk

Aiub    1
On 3/18/2021 at 8:32 PM, Blue Three said:

That's not the only one that's missing -- but I'm sure Klei's aware. *goes over checklist*

As for other Twitch drops not currently available on the Rewards page, there's:

• Bone-Chilling Firepit (+ portrait + icon)
  • Klaus Cap (+ portrait + icon)
  • Ice Fishing Rod
  • Rusted Scythe

Bottomless Pit is early access, and Crab King Sail and Roseate Sail were launch-related, so I guess those are off the table. The Gorge tournament rewards probably aren't gonna come back either. :( Too bad. Those Cornucopia portraits look pretty neat.

Sad that I missed both sails since I didn't play much in 2019.

• Like 1

CMA    1

Hi Klei,

Can you please consider some kind of discount/promotion or just 50% of walue for ex. for this skins, or maybe give chance to get more points?

I started to play this last year at the end & there is so many skins, that I don't have even half of the amount & I will gather this like two years or more with his speed:/

Thanks

• Sad Dupe 1

BezKa    2739
1 hour ago, .lemonti said:

Explain, please, what is it? 

Screenshot_2021-04-20 Klei Account.png

Ooo maybe a currency for another game?

Correction: 

Could we at some point get a new forum post explaining it? (Or just edit this one?)
It's been quite a while since the introduction so it'd be nice to have a full explanation for people here on the forums given it's changed quite a bit.

• Thanks 1
  • Big Ups 1

minespatch    88698
13 minutes ago, Golodni said:

Very expensive. I think it’s worth waiting for oil to fall in price and then invest in spools.

You're the first person to announce this. I have 13000 left over, thanks bud.

• Spool 4

meowswing    222
On 3/19/2021 at 7:32 AM, Blue Three said:

That's not the only one that's missing -- but I'm sure Klei's aware. *goes over checklist*

As for other Twitch drops not currently available on the Rewards page, there's:

• Bone-Chilling Firepit (+ portrait + icon)
  • Klaus Cap (+ portrait + icon)
  • Ice Fishing Rod
  • Rusted Scythe

Bottomless Pit is early access, and Crab King Sail and Roseate Sail were launch-related, so I guess those are off the table. The Gorge tournament rewards probably aren't gonna come back either. :( Too bad. Those Cornucopia portraits look pretty neat.

pretty sure rusted scythe and ice fishing rod are not twitch drops but log in rewards during some events. As for the other two, they are released well before I started playing DST, so it would be welcomed.

I would also love it very much if Klei would be so kind to add early access drops and skins redeemable by klei points, like bottomless pit and roseate sail. But as you said they are early access drops or launch drops so... might be hopeless :/

• Like 1

Radinora    32

Um, anyone aware where did some reward items go? Were there an announcement that they're be gone soon? I was interested in Hunters axe and shovel, as well as Scissor skin for razor... I wanted them for my setpiece and there's none to claim anymore! :wilson_cry:

Edited by Radinora
  • Like 1
  • Sad Dupe 2