Introducing, Klei Rewards

Am I the only one getting:

We're sorry. An unexpected error has occurred. Please reload the page and try again.

whenever I try to enter the rewards page nowadays. The first day this was posted I entered fine, got points from facebook, instagram and email fine and bought myself the snow flingomatic skin, portrait and icon just fine. But for the last few days I never managed to get to the rewards screen successfully.

• Like 1

For those like me was having issues with facebook & instagram linked acc. I solve it with these steps: 

• Unlink facebook & Klei acc. in "linked accounts" on "user info" tab.
  • Link facebook acc. again! Go to "Rewards" tab and check facebook again. 

For instagram, well mine does't work on first try but i google-it "Facebook Instagram Linked Accounts" and found-it.

The steps is in these link https://help.instagram.com/356902681064399 ( Idk if it's allowed to comment links but...)

And just work fine ;)

• Thanks 1

If you guys are up for suggestions id recommend you to do what Gearbox does with their system rewards.

they post in their social medias codes that can be exchanged for points in their rewards site, its not a bad idea to do that too

6 minutes ago, ZolaRay said:

If you guys are up for suggestions id recommend you to do what Gearbox does with their system rewards.

they post in their social medias codes that can be exchanged for points in their rewards site, its not a bad idea to do that too

Wouldn't just some crazy nuthead get the codes, send them to everyone and the system gets broken?

23 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Wouldn't just some crazy nuthead get the codes, send them to everyone and the system gets broken?

why would it? gearbox releases the codes to that everyone can use them 

On 13/8/2019 at 1:13 PM, reverentsatyr said:

Still not getting the skins in-game, please help?5d52fdaeab505_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.2e744f47175c2635d77eaea9cad1cfe3.png

why does your spectualucar stationary wayfinder say it costs 1000 but mine 1200

8 hours ago, ZolaRay said:

why does your spectualucar stationary wayfinder say it costs 1000 but mine 1200

because it is not the cost of the wayfinder, but it is his point balance ..

klei should change the design so it is more obvious/clear to see which is the point cost and which is our balance.

so it won't overlap like that

• Like 1

BTW have these little descriptions of skins always been there in announcement threads/curio cabinet or are they totally new, written specifically for the shop. It's my first time seeing them and I like them a lot and can't wait to see more for other skins.

Amazing Snowball Juggler: Look and be amazed by the incredible automatic snowball juggling machine!

Spectacular Stationary Wayfinder: Restrooms over here.

World's Greatest Big Top Tent: Have the World's Greatest Dreams.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

It doesn't seem to work on Chrome, but Firefox works for me...I wonder why.

Yea it''s so weird and random. On my desktop it doesn't work on Chrome nor Edge but it works fine on Opera, on my Work computer it works on Chrome not on Explorer or Firefox, on my Laptop only works on Mozilla. It's like they coded a `work only on a randomly selected browser for this device` command in the website