AleksyPL    36

Add Some „daily quests” for more points, like 10 questions about dst or ds. This should be more cool option to get points.

• Like 2

AnitaCoffee    297

'Kaaaaaaaaaay I need more things to follow, I'm missing 200 points for that sign. xD

This is great though. I have been wanting these skins for so long! Thanks Klei. :wilson_love:

• Like 1

Kargarer    2

I'm reading that some people are managing to get the points for subbing to your youtube but on my page it's telling me that it's coming soon, is this a regional issue or is there some way I can fix this to make sure i get all of the possible points.

example.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

minespatch    58,688
Just now, Bee2017 said:

Love it.  So many of my friends can not get Twitch in their county. Glad you are doing this.

Which one?:wilson_shocked:

• Thanks 1

SinancoTheBest    901
2 hours ago, minespatch said:

I didn't.5af1091ee1310_LadyWickerbottomliberty.thumb.png.c2260e43ce6d299636ff9e2bf8d32cf5.png

Awesome artwork, wish we had a statue of liberty costume for Wickerbottom. I can't help my curiosity so I'll ask away: do you have those Wegame skins Minespatch? 

• Sad 1

minespatch    58,688
1 minute ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Awesome artwork, wish we had a statue of liberty costume for Wickerbottom. I can't help my curiosity so I'll ask away: do you have those Wegame skins Minespatch? 

No, I just used the refs the wiki had.:wilsondisappointed:

• Sad 2

Ispin69    36
Posted (edited)

Followed on everything. But what happens if we unfollow after?

I already have all the skins on the current rewards page, sad.

Also you already know what's next for quests.

We'll have to like their instagram posts and retweet for points.

We've become bots.

Edited by Ispin69
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

I think this a great addition, allows for more people to get new stuff/get stuff they missed out on due to not linking their accounts to twitch. I also think that having spools as a reward is a good idea too, as it'll help F2P players get even closer to the goal of weaving premium characters (aka Wortox/Wormwood).

• Like 1

Deerclops Mika    151
23 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Забудьте о бездонной яме, я хочу, чтобы эксклюзивные скины Wegame были доступны. Кому в мире даже удалось получить Резной Каменный Факел и  Каменную Печь Лоял ? Предзаказ игры через долгое время после ее выпуска на китайском веб-сайте очень специфичен и прекращен. Бьюсь об заклад, даже Клей забыл, что эти вещи существовали.

Stone_Kiln_Icon.png.dfbd4b8c8c549a90ca2ac2153e728aa9.pngCarved_Stone_Torch_Icon.png.36f9183e1903e6574e9500493d4e49e4.png

I support this idea

Sakul    2
Posted (edited)

See this is clever because now I have to go make an Instagram account--

Also yes, honestly loving this idea, even if I've managed to nab all the items off Twitch, it's great to have another way to earn them for those that have missed out ( For whatever reason)

And really, really kind of you to offer them in a way that's free when you could very well charge for them, so thank you!

Edited by Sakul
I forgot to add the word "in" in the sentience "In a way"