Introducing, Klei Rewards

I'm reading that some people are managing to get the points for subbing to your youtube but on my page it's telling me that it's coming soon, is this a regional issue or is there some way I can fix this to make sure i get all of the possible points.

example.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have the Bottomless Pit, but please make it available to all. If old owners have to have a special rarity value on their skin for bragging rights then fine.

Anything that makes retired skins obtainable. Retired skins make players without them sad because they can't get them and I don't like that. This is an okay start. Not great for people who don't do social media, but an okay start none the less.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6
  • Sad 1
  • Big Ups 1

Forget the bottomless pit, I want the Wegame exclusive skins made available. Who in the world even managed to get Carved Stone Torch and Loyal Stone Kiln? Preordering the game long after its release over a chinese website is awfully specific and discontinued. I bet even Klei forgot these things existed.

Stone_Kiln_Icon.png.dfbd4b8c8c549a90ca2ac2153e728aa9.pngCarved_Stone_Torch_Icon.png.36f9183e1903e6574e9500493d4e49e4.png

• Like 29
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad Dupe 1

Followed on everything. But what happens if we unfollow after?

I already have all the skins on the current rewards page, sad.

Also you already know what's next for quests.

We'll have to like their instagram posts and retweet for points.

We've become bots.

Edited by Ispin69
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

I think this a great addition, allows for more people to get new stuff/get stuff they missed out on due to not linking their accounts to twitch. I also think that having spools as a reward is a good idea too, as it'll help F2P players get even closer to the goal of weaving premium characters (aka Wortox/Wormwood).

• Like 1

23 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Забудьте о бездонной яме, я хочу, чтобы эксклюзивные скины Wegame были доступны. Кому в мире даже удалось получить Резной Каменный Факел и  Каменную Печь Лоял ? Предзаказ игры через долгое время после ее выпуска на китайском веб-сайте очень специфичен и прекращен. Бьюсь об заклад, даже Клей забыл, что эти вещи существовали.

Stone_Kiln_Icon.png.dfbd4b8c8c549a90ca2ac2153e728aa9.pngCarved_Stone_Torch_Icon.png.36f9183e1903e6574e9500493d4e49e4.png

I support this idea

See this is clever because now I have to go make an Instagram account--

Also yes, honestly loving this idea, even if I've managed to nab all the items off Twitch, it's great to have another way to earn them for those that have missed out ( For whatever reason)

And really, really kind of you to offer them in a way that's free when you could very well charge for them, so thank you!

Edited by Sakul
I forgot to add the word "in" in the sentience "In a way"